What’s the main thing you can take away from this dress rehearsal?

12 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Why is everyone repeating this tired old line about “chris herndon not being there hurts” ?

news flash: chris herndon sucks. Ok, maybe its too early to tell so lets say at this point, at beast, hes a jag that hasnt done anything.

some of you guys talk about him like hes a hof player and his presence is sorely missed.

even if he was playing, the results would be about the same. Enough Herndon talk!

Is it week 1 of last year again? Lmaooo 

19 hours ago, SAR I said:

Mahomes
Brady
Darnold

I don't view Rivers and Roethlisberger as viable options as they are practically retired.  If you had to choose from 3 AFC quarterbacks to win a Super Bowl in the next 3 years, those are them.

SAR I

Chargers and Rams  going into new stadium soon. Let's see how they do......

19 minutes ago, Hael said:

Rivers is still amazing.  Baker Mayfield and Deshaun Watson could be strong competition and Derek Carr is a question mark...  He did have an MVP caliber season.

I feel like Roethlisberger and Brady are strong contenders to suffer some slippage this season.

Rivers has never been amazing when it matters most.  

I would out Baker, Sam, Watson in a "next up" category.  I would have added mahomes but when you have a league MVP already he's past the "next" phase.  There are a lot of taken, young QBs in the AFC.  

3 hours ago, Hael said:

Rivers is still amazing.  Baker Mayfield and Deshaun Watson could be strong competition and Derek Carr is a question mark...  He did have an MVP caliber season.

I feel like Roethlisberger and Brady are strong contenders to suffer some slippage this season.

Rivers is as old as Manning and Roethlisberger, won't last 2-3 years in a caliber to lead a team to a Championship.

I'm not a fan of Watson.  Mayfield who knows, this is going to be a difficult year for him.

SAR I

I'm watching the game for the first time towards the end of qtr 1 seems like our first team def kind struggling against saints 2nd off and our first team off not doing much, better than previous years but seems like they not doing too much. Could be against saints 1st or 2nd def not sure. Like to see Sam score here