Andrew luck retires

NYallDay

21 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Gronk was 29 when he retired no1 cares. Luck retires people are in an uproar. I guess timing is the issue. 

And gronk was 10 times better at his position then luck was at his.

Its not just timing.  People are still hung up over the hype from when luck came out that he never lived up to.

If his name was Alan Buck and he was drafted in the 2nd round, he could of had the same career as Luck and no one would care hes retiring.

7 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Nobody cares about ND outside of South Bend.  There are more ND fans in Jersey than in Indiana.

Most of that started happening after  Colts moved in and they didn't  need them/ND to be prominent  anymore. But they still are nationally popular  with a exclusive tv contact. 

1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Wow, I missed all of this. The fans actually boo'ed him of the field. 

Thats easy to cause.. a few people boo, then everyone  joins in. Some just do it  to do it lol, they don't' even care. They boo just to be part of the crowd experience 

34 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

And gronk was 10 times better at his position then luck was at his.

Its not just timing.  People are still hung up over the hype from when luck came out that he never lived up to.

If his name was Alan Buck and he was drafted in the 2nd round, he could of had the same career as Luck and no one would care hes retiring.

Never lived up to lmao. Dude was one of the best qbs in football last year.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Thats easy to cause.. a few people boo, then everyone  joins in. Some just do it  to do it lol, they don't' even care. They boo just to be part of the crowd experience 

I heard that they didnt even announce it at the game to the fans. I heard fans at the game were receiving messages via phone, tweets etc. 

They were at the game and found out via a tweet in the middle of a game. Crazy.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I heard that they didnt even announce it at the game to the fans. I heard fans at the game were receiving messages via phone, tweets etc. 

They were at the game and found out via a tweet in the middle of a game. Crazy.

Its crazy people were checking their phones at the game?  

Get off my lawn wit yer damn tweeter!

27 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

It's got nothing to do with - get off my lawn. People have been reduced  to reactionary  animals now.  Modernization is simply  a weakening of the human  intellect and experience. All fans should boo all jocks, for making millions.   doing something  as stupid and useless as throwing and catching  balls. Lol

5 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

This is whats wrong with society, this generation .... 

Ppl dont have principles and think its ok to **** everyone and everything just because its hard or things arent quite how u imagined. Talk to any employer or somone dealing with ppl lucks age. I wonder why divorce is so common now.

Nobody is ever accountable
Nobody gives a sh*t.

If luck was a true man he wouldve been self aware enough to kno he didnt give the colts time to adjust back in Feb. Possibly draft a qb or get foles who is perfect with reich. Now ballard is left holding the bag. I wonder if his job security is in lucks mind ???

He should be a man and at the least play this season then retire. 

Again at a certain point u cant turn back. Unless youre a pos and care nothing for other ppls jobs money or team success

Again this isnt McDonald's
Ppl who are responsible adults kno theres a time and place for decisions

Clown show

What drivel.  You actually believe that a player needs to put his future health at risk because of fans and by retiring to save his health he lacks accountable?  That he doesnt give a shlt?  

Hes had 4 years of rehab and injury.

His ankle has been rehabbing for months and not respond.  Hes still in pain.  No one has said he would be ready for week one, pure nonsense given the Colts announce a week ago week 1 is in jeopardy and gave no timetable.  

More importantly, who the F are you to basically call him a selfish player for retiring when he feels he needs to?  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Except you can't prove wrong,  a single thing I've said. 

Youre the fool making accusations and cant prove one of them and are left with the ridiculous whining for people to prove what everyone has accepted and understand is a lie

7 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

It's got nothing to do with - get off my lawn. People have been reduced  to reactionary  animals now.  Modernization is simply  a weakening of the human  intellect and experience. All fans should boo all jocks, for making millions.   doing something  as stupid and useless as throwing and catching  balls. Lol

But yet youre here every day commenting about it with fans of a team youre not even a fan of.

Ironic 

• Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

You need to pay attention to level of starting QB in this league.

Whats changed since the Jets traded him and no one wanted him as their starting QB.  There were teams who needed one, like Jax and no one stepped up.  Why today?

I was comparing the injuries and what that's like for a fanbase not their talent level. Both were starting quarterbacks who were injured constantly. You can throw Sam Bradford in there as well LOL. I don't really understand why I wouldn't mention Pennington and Luck in the same breath. That's just stupid

Because Luck is a franchise caliber QB, Pennington was not.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

That's just nuts. Now im not blaming Luck for this, as I think he should do what's best for him physically. But this the incompetence @MCGAHEE2121 mentioned earlier when it comes to Colts ownership. It's like they f'up everything they touch. 

How do you know that your Franchise QB is wrapping it up and you dont make an announcement, but instead you allow your fans in the middle of watching a preseason game find out via the internet...while at the game? 

I've never been a season ticket holder. Matter of fact, I've been to less than 10 live Jets games in my life. But imagine you're a season ticket holder that shelled out thousands of dollars for those tickets...and that's how you find out. 

This is why I have no problem with what Andrew Luck did. The Colts ownership are simple minded beings who really dont "get it". 

You dont let that info leak, you dont confirm anything with Luck until the game is over and you're able to properly communicate the news to the fanbase within the week. 

You never let that leak and watch as your fanbase is learning about it during the middle of a preseason game with the now retired Franchise QB on the sideline to receive such a reaction. They've literally destroyed Luck's career. 

It's rare that one can ever defend or support Colts ownership. They never do things professionally or competently. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TeddEY said:

I can’t prove you’re not a penguin either, but I’ll play the odds.

Which is why you can be lied to and never find it out. Just another lazy brain dead, tv watching  American. Play the odds, instead of knowing the truth. 

Exactly = you can't  prove I'm not a penguin. You can't prove Luck is really  injured either. Youre getting warm, Grasshopper 

• Thumb Down 3