Andrew luck retires

NYallDay

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What, you dont think Andy's going to apply for a 9-5, entry level position for $55,000 a year at an Architectural Firm now that his Football career is over?

LOL.

The real funny thing is that when it's all said and done, Mark Sanchez had a more successful career than Col. Luck....

He wouldn’t even qualify for an entry level position with his 4-yr “architectural design” degree 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, HelenOfTroy said:

From Stanford.  Doesn’t make one damn bit of difference if his degree is in basket weaving, every athlete that is accepted to Stanford must qualify academically, like the general student population, he has a life long connection with an alumni network from one of the most difficult universities in the world to gain acceptance.  Those grads pull each other up.

Get over yourself and what YOU deem is a prestigious degree, especially for an athlete.

“Architectural design” is a bullish!t four year degree meaningless in the architecture industry regardless of who grants it. Look it up while getting over yourself 

7 minutes ago, Xtina said:

“Architectural design” is a bullish!t four year degree meaningless in the architecture industry regardless of who grants it. Look it up while getting over yourself 

He has an undergrad degree in architectural design....do you honestly think he does not plan to get his masters? Where that will lead?  

My sister has a college degree. She watches Hallmark Movies all the way through  as though they are interesting. She doesn't  understand  sarcasm. She suggested getting a burger after I'd been in the hospital  8 hours with a rapid heart rate. She sits on her butt with a lap top, 12 to 17 hours a day. She has a college degree..she's an idiot. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

He has an undergrad degree in architectural design....do you honestly think he does not plan to get his masters? Where that will lead?  

Maybe. Applying to grad school is what that four year degree qualifies him for. Until then he’s qualified to review shop drawings for a window manufacturer. 

Having gone to a school that offered both the real five year B.Arch degree and the bogus four year  “architectural design” degree for those who couldn’t cut it, I can tell you a four year liberal arts degree from Stanford is not the door opener you seem to think it is 

He might be hired as the rainmaker. Nothing more. 

23 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

My sister has a college degree. She watches Hallmark Movies all the way through  as though they are interesting. She doesn't  understand  sarcasm. She suggested getting a burger after I'd been in the hospital  8 hours with a rapid heart rate. She sits on her butt with a lap top, 12 to 17 hours a day. She has a college degree..she's an idiot. 

Family is off limits. 

Even your own?

• Post of the Week 1

53 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

All you're proving is that idiocy runs in your family. lol

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

It must run in the family.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Ok i'm gonna be the bad guy.......I hope this Andrew Luck thread dies soon. 

Sick and tired of seeing other teams players threads leading the board like the Baker Mayfield thread.........

I understand NFL news but WE ARE NY JETS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or you could simply opt to ignore threads about other players, if you're not interested.  Crazy, right?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Or you could simply opt to ignore threads about other players, if you're not interested.  Crazy, right?

There’s a show on TV called 90 Day Fiancé. 

I think it’s monumentally stupid. 

You know what I do?

I don’t watch it. 

It’s really easy, I just...skip by that channel. 

Not sure why folks here find it so hard. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

There’s a show on TV called 90 Day Fiancé. 

I think it’s monumentally stupid. 

You know what I do?

I don’t watch it. 

It’s really easy, I just...skip by that channel. 

Not sure why folks here find it so hard. 

Because it's secretly amazing?