Patriots | Harrison feels on pace for 2006

Smizzy

Patriots | Harrison feels on pace for 2006

Wed, 1 Feb 2006 09:29:13 -0800

Michael Felger, of the Boston Herald, reports New England Patriots S Rodney Harrison (knee) said Monday, Jan. 30, that he remains on pace for a return next season, but he might not be ready for the beginning of training camp. "I feel like I'm right on pace, and the doctors agree," said Harrison, who is rehabbing from ACL, PCL and MCL injuries. "They feel very good about where I am right now, and so do I." Harrison has been working out four days a week for about three to five hours per session.

:yawn:

Coming back from the ACL, MCL AND PCL injuries is going to take a lot of dedication and a lot of work from the already old Harrison.

Either way I don\'t think he\'s coming back the same with his play and especially with his speed...especially with his age.

It\'s an improvement over any 5th round bumb that Mumbles would put back there but hey...why not give it a try?

Just having Harrison back there, makes that secondary better.When he is in there, it just seems that everyone understands their assignments better, and they only have to worry about what they are doing, not what the other guy has to do. I don't know why the appearances are that wy, but they are to mey eye.

No matter what injuries they had before Harrison went out, they seemed to patch it. After he was gone, it was different

:yawn:

I don't understand. You posted the article and then you yawn. So, what does that mean exactly? You want to bore everyone? You are weird? You are trying to entice the witty Pats fans into some banter? You had nothing better to do? What?

I don't understand. You posted the article and then you yawn. So, what does that mean exactly? You want to bore everyone? You are weird? You are trying to entice the witty Pats fans into some banter? You had nothing better to do? What?

This new MB makes me post something after I use the quote feature. I used the only smiliey over there that would work.

You wanna it with me? Bring it sister.

Archived