jetstream23

Players being Cut from Other Teams (It's starting)

16 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Comically, I was going to mention Strong... 

He's had a good camp in CLE. With Antonio suspended, I'm surprised he isn't getting a full load this weekend. Maybe he fell off the wagon. 

Crazy. I wanted him coming out.  

Sign him and grab that Monken laced Browns intel baby! 

Shocking that guys cut before final cut downs are not a treasure trove a established superstars!

Hahaha. Isn’t that something ? It’s funny though. I still find myself hoping for the gem that blows are minds. Ain’t happening lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It seems like there will be at least 3 or 4 guys at both LB and CB that find a spot on the Jets roster above what we have as 3rd string backup types.  Marshall, Kiko Alonso, etc. should all be considered.  The question is where do they fit on the depth chart?  Do they push out Anthony Wint caliber guys?  Do they push Cashman down to ILB4 or 5, etc?

Wint will be the first to go with Basham to follow imo. I would like to see Brandon Marshall considered. I’d like to see kiko signed if he’s cut.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barkus said:
DaMarkus Lodge WR cut by TB. He is a rookie 6’2 guy from Mississippi. Read a lot about him in the draft run up, would be good PS candidate IMO.
Old friend Wesley Johnson cut by SF too.

Oooooh. I agree. I liked him coming out. He was projected to be in the 3rd-4th rd but went undrafted I think. Not sure why. And now he’s cut. Odd. 6’2” 205. 65 catches next to AJ brown last year. Crazy.

I would love to see this kid snatched up

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Vikings have released WR Jeff Badet. We were interested in him in the off-season and apparently Minnesota gave him a $75,000 bonus to stay on their practice squad. Apparently he is a Speedster. Maybe a Robby Anderson clone?

Oh yeah... people were falling to pieces over Macc getting screwed over by the Vikes for this one. That they stole this guy from us. There were articles about it and everything.  Memory lane. Feels like years ago. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Jaylen Smith 6' 2" 

Image result for jaylen smith wr ravens

Crazy. He looked like he would make the team. 

17 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

This would be worthy of a trade I think

We could just sign him since he's been released. No? 

Brandon Marshall is more than depth I would say he could instantly start next to Mosley . Hell if giants sign him . he would be there best inside linebacker on there team .
the other 2 meh ... I don’t even think ray is better than we what currently have .. and I would be terrified to see Tabor in GW man to man scheme . Just  my opinion though . 
right.

I wouldn’t take Marshall over Williamson but he’s gone. Marshall is better than Hewitt who should really be seen as a solid depth guy. Sign Marshall for one year. Let wint go and we’ve improved the roster.

Brandon Marshall is worth a look. The other two are busts. We have enough “shouldn’t be on a playoff roster” players on our roster. 

I agree. The other guys I’m interested In are scandrick at CB, jaylen Smith wR and WR Demarcus lodge. I see a couple other CBS that seem interesting but not sure.

That’s my wish list right now after Marshall who would be solid next to Mosely if his knee is good.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Mac overdrafted Hackenberg because the people who knew everything were criticizing for not drafting Paxton Lynch rd 1

Yep. That’s not the whole story but it’s a part of it. Funny. I actually wanted lynch and was not happy when we passed on him lol

That’s tge type of stuff that a confident GM doesn’t deal with. Look at gentleman. He don’t give a F*ck!

• Upvote 1

Stefan Wisenewski who  we looked at was waived by the Eagles.

And that was macc who didn’t sign him. Conversely Douglas was a part of the FO that re signed him. He’s an old guy at this point but could be nice to have around.

There was also that OL cut from Cincy today. His name escapes me at the moment. Pollack was his coach last year. I’d be interested in seeing if they grab him too.

They are saying the jets will potentially be the most active team tomorrow. I’d be happy if we brought In CB help (scandrick) OL help (Wisenewski) and WR (Jaylen Smith).

Big day. Mini draft

• Upvote 2

Kiko alonzo to saints.

Another 2nd I heard ???? Is that right?

If so the fins are putting a nice stockpile of capital together to get this done right. Bastards!

Dolphins are doing a phenominal job.  Tanking the right way.  They are guaranteed the number 1 pick in next years draft.  They will take a LT and build the oline up.  They will still stink again the following year and get trevor lawrence.
This is a 2 year tank job and its starting out beautifully.

I actually agree. They may take a QB this year but either way it’s good stuff for them. The only problem left is the pats assistant coach jinx. I don’t see Flores as being the one guy who’s gonna leave the nest and be the success story. But they are setting up nicely.

Poor Rosen. lol

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company