OT: Wish us luck

Alk

The wife just had a doctors appointment this morning to check on the baby. She has been diagnosed with preeclampsia so they are taking the baby tomorrow. So tomorrow at 12:30ish central time, Sawyer Brady will be brought into this world. Hey, at least the Patriots aren't in the Super Bowl this year.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please tell me you're not naming him after Sawyer from lost and The Gay QB from NE?

Good luck Alk. We wish you ,Her and the baby the best!!

We use famous athlets/actors and whatnot to select names for our kids. He's not necesarily named after Sawyer from lost but that is where we got the idea for the name. We got Grant's name from Grant Wistrom. The Brady part my wife actually suggested, I just thought it was a pretty cool name.

The wife just had a doctors appointment this morning to check on the baby. She has been diagnosed with preeclampsia so they are taking the baby tomorrow. So tomorrow at 12:30ish central time, Sawyer Brady will be brought into this world. Hey, at least the Patriots aren't in the Super Bowl this year.

Best of luck, Alk - we'll be thinking good, positive thoughts for you.

We use famous athlets/actors and whatnot to select names for our kids. He's not necesarily named after Sawyer from lost but that is where we got the idea for the name. We got Grant's name from Grant Wistrom. The Brady part my wife actually suggested, I just thought it was a pretty cool name.

LOL...It's all gravy Alk. Good luck.

Congrats and here's to a healthy addition to your family...Is is Sawyer Brady or Sawyer Brown?

Don't say that. My wife was reluctant to use the name for that exact reason. She was afraid people would confuse the names.

Archived