Jets \ Bills Game Plan: MERGED

Maxman

10 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

Who is the Jets TE on opening day, oh sorry, Herndon is suspended, so that’s a draw, QB in favor of the Jets, what makes the Jets WR group better then the Bills?  I’m guessing you might prefer the Bills OT positions a bit more then the green clad turnstiles you’ll be starting opening day.  I think the interior line is equal.  DL is equal, who will be better opening day, Williams or Oliver.  Mosley and who is playing LB for the Jets, your coach lost one LB by pure stupidity, outside LB another PED suspension. Bills secondary much better all the way across.

What’s makes the Jets WRs better is the fact that they are better. Williams was drafted before Oliver so until they both play by default Williams gets the edge... Bills secondary is better at corner... Jets are better at safety. 

14 minutes ago, nico002 said:

What’s makes the Jets WRs better is the fact that they are better. Williams was drafted before Oliver so until they both play by default Williams gets the edge... Bills secondary is better at corner... Jets are better at safety. 

Hmmmm, Nico I think you may be a bit confused.  John Brown had a better year last year then Robbie Anderson, and has had a better career, Cole Beasley has more catches, yards, td’s and yearly averages then Crowder, Zay Jones had more td catches last year then Enunwa has had in his career.  Oh yeah, Bills also have Robert Foster, you may remember seeing the back of his jersey burning your secondary last year.  In fact he burned your secondary on passes from Matt Barkley.  Is your 4th receiver on your roster yet or are you waiting for another teams cuts.

Don’t make unqualified statements and then expect to not be challenged by fact.  Oliver and Williams are both developing players whose talents are still being displayed.  Is Adams and Maye really better then Hyde and Poyer.  CB is not even something you can question.

Your turn Nico

Who is the Jets TE on opening day, oh sorry, Herndon is suspended, so that’s a draw, QB in favor of the Jets, what makes the Jets WR group better then the Bills?  I’m guessing you might prefer the Bills OT positions a bit more then the green clad turnstiles you’ll be starting opening day.  I think the interior line is equal.  DL is equal, who will be better opening day, Williams or Oliver.  Mosley and who is playing LB for the Jets, your coach lost one LB by pure stupidity, outside LB another PED suspension. Bills secondary much better all the way across.

This is the post to which shows why you really started this thread. Couldn’t wait for the right words to be said to try and go Yahtzee... you’re a clown and so is billsmafia and bills whatever else. Look forward to opening day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

I mean it doesnt matter all that much. The Bills are better at a few positions and the jets are better at a few positions. These teams are pretty close in terms of talent. You could argue either way. This game will be decided by whichever team shows up that day. Obviously I'm biased but I think the Jets are a better team but only because we have the better qb. Darnold is going to be great this year.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, NYallDay said:

This is the post to which shows why you really started this thread. Couldn’t wait for the right words to be said to try and go Yahtzee... you’re a clown and so is billsmafia and bills whatever else. Look forward to opening day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started the post to get feedback and see things from the Jets perspective.  Most of the posts were friendly with some home team bias. But when blatant statements such as the Jets are better at TE, it’s time to bring out some facts.  I didn’t put PED’s in your starting TE’s food or drink, I didn’t plant PED’s in his sample. The simple fact is he is out for 4 critical games as is your starting OLB.  These are facts, so is your head coach playing your other starting ILB with all reserves in a meaningless preseason game and wrecking his knee by a guy who I’m fairly certain will be looking for employment next Sunday.

You may not like what I’ve written, but your not challenging the accuracy.

Truly I hope the Jets do well and are competitive this year and the following years but let’s at least address this with intellectual honesty.

2 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

So outside of Darnold having the edge over Allen the Bills should run away with this one from your notes here.  Interesting stuff.  

Good thing it's the most important position on the field I suppose. 

I'm not sure how you took Edmunds 40 something tackles and equated him to a 3x Probowler but whatevs. 

Lol allen is the better talent. Is was clear as day last year unless youre blind or a troll.

I do think darnold will be stafford like but not special like Allen

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan64 said:

Knox and sweeney are both gronk like. These jets fans are in for a rude awakening ...

Oliver vs kalil is a literal joke. Hell be retired by halftime

• Post of the Week 1

Now I get it. We have one, maybe two Bills fan(s) playing good cop bad cop here. One posts in intelligently worded, coherent sentences, the other, well he doesn’t.

I might be wrong, but until I see the two of them in the same room, they’re one person.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Now I get it. We have one, maybe two Bills fan(s) playing good cop bad cop here. One posts in intelligently worded, coherent sentences, the other, well he doesn’t.

I might be wrong, but until I see the two of them in the same room, they’re one person.

angry box GIF by Percolate Galactic

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I read the post from McGhee2121.  Sadly he is in the last row on the short bus.  It’s highly possible he may have rammed his head thru too many burning tables in the parking lot at home games.

Knox and Sweeney are rookies with talent but making Gronk references is just laughable.  They may both prove to be < Charles Clay who was an overpaid dumpster fire while on the Bills.

I’m here to be the intelligent Bills fan and NFL fan stating the facts as I see them with hopefully a limited amount of home team bias.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Josh Allen's a beast! Old man McCoy and Gore aren't the problems. It's Allen when he drops back and tucks the ball. Are the edge rushers fast enough to contain him?

Hes gonna throw it all over tht trash secondary and manipulate greggo to retirement

Beasley 12 catches for 107 yds td

Knox 4 -55 td

Brown 2- 70

McKenzie- 7 - 65 

McCoy/ Singletary 5-55

Sweeney- 2-15 td

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

24 minutes ago, Billsfan64 said:

I read the post from McGhee2121.  Sadly he is in the last row on the short bus.  It’s highly possible he may have rammed his head thru too many burning tables in the parking lot at home games.

Knox and Sweeney are rookies with talent but making Gronk references is just laughable.  They may both prove to be < Charles Clay who was an overpaid dumpster fire while on the Bills.

I’m here to be the intelligent Bills fan and NFL fan stating the facts as I see them with hopefully a limited amount of home team bias.

Knox has 4.4 speed at 6'4 260lbs

Sweeney is bigger and runs 4.7 and is smooth like a wr.

Both can block

You really think polite or stiff hips adams will cover us lol

Not to mention we have the next john elway

• Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

angry box GIF by Percolate Galactic

Listen, we’ve been going back and forth all night, and I haven’t repped you once. If you want to keep giving your own posts POTW reps, go ahead. Whatever floats your boat. Just don’t do that and neg rep other people also. 

• Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Reminds me of our Raider fan. Everything is awesome. Until it isn’t, Allen has a monster arm, but loves to run and seems a very single read QB.

I’d not change him for Sam Darnold, he’s the most important piece.

You can’t tell Bill fans anything. They’re still full of hope that Josh Allen will somehow be a 60% passer in this league when he wasn’t one in college. Accuracy doesn’t just get better on the pro level. You can upp your player personnell and coaching...that could help a little but his arm is the arm doing the throwing. Accuracy is going to be what it is and if that says anything for the future, it’s that he could be a Cam Newton type of guy and throw 59%-60% on a consistent basis. The key is not making bad decisions. He has to mentally evolve to save himself from not having enough “touch” on his passes or feel for how he needs to throw the ball. You see Sam throwing off platform and side armed into tight windows. You see him throwing across his body with pin-point accuracy. It’s the decision making that plagued them both in their rookie seasons.(as most rookies)They’ll both naturally improve off of experience but who’s accuracy will make up for poor decisions? Not Allen’s.

im not going to kill the vibe though and I’m certainly not going to say this guy WILL bust or this guy WONT bust. I’m not a professional talent evaluator and most of those guys don’t get it right either so.. 61-62% would be fantastic for Josh Allen imho.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BurnleyJet said:

Reminds me of our Raider fan. Everything is awesome. Until it isn’t, Allen has a monster arm, but loves to run and seems a very single read QB.

I’d not change him for Sam Darnold, he’s the most important piece.

He has a higher wonderlic then darnold. Captain checkdown sam

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

You can’t tell Bill fans anything. They’re still full of hope that Josh Allen will somehow be a 60% passer in this league when he wasn’t one in college. Accuracy doesn’t just get better on the pro level. You can upp your player personnell and coaching...that could help a little but his arm is the arm doing the throwing. Accuracy is going to be what it is and if that says anything for the future, it’s that he could be a Cam Newton type of guy and throw 59%-60% on a consistent basis. The key is not making bad decisions. He has to mentally evolve to save himself from not having enough “touch” on his passes or feel for how he needs to throw the ball. You see Sam throwing off platform and side armed into tight windows. You see him throwing across his body with pin-point accuracy. It’s the decision making that plagued them both in their rookie seasons.(as most rookies)They’ll both naturally improve off of experience but who’s accuracy will make up for poor decisions? Not Allen’s.

im not going to kill the vibe though and I’m certainly not going to say this guy WILL bust or this guy WONT bust. I’m not a professional talent evaluator and most of those guys don’t get it right either so.. 61-62% would be fantastic for Josh Allen imho.

He doesnt struggle with throwing accuracy lol. Its literally made up. Hes inefficient because of the chances he takes

This has been explained ad nauseam. U refuse to see reality.

Trust me. If allen struggled with the trademark 15 yd out or anticipated throw over the middle id admit it. Its his strength.

Stop the bs espn narrative

• Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Based on that, your saying  Fitzpatrick is the NFL’s best QB.

You should of never cut him..

Youre the one who implied a false idea that allen us a single read qb. When in reality hes more advanced in down field anticipation throws compared to checkdown sam. He continually panicks and would check it down....

I also brought up potential by stating the wonderlic.

You then somehow thinks that means fitz is the best qb.

Lol you started the false narrative and then turned it into fitz being great

.you cant make this up lol

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ill take a 55%-60% farve over a 70% rich gannon every time.

Two great qbs but we all kno who we'd want for the chip

• Post of the Week 1

3 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Knox has 4.4 speed at 6'4 260lbs

Sweeney is bigger and runs 4.7 and is smooth like a wr.

Both can block

You really think polite or stiff hips adams will cover us lol

Not to mention we have the next john elway

Lmaooo @Raideraholic this you ?

Why do y’all love touting 40 times When y’all come here to troll .

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Josh Allen's a beast! Old man McCoy and Gore aren't the problems. It's Allen when he drops back and tucks the ball. Are the edge rushers fast enough to contain him?

We will survive . He had 100 yards on us last year but that passing though .. 36 attempts for 206 yards and 2 ints. Ill take those Sanchez like numbers any day . 

6 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Lol allen is the better talent. Is was clear as day last year unless youre blind or a troll.

Upvoting your own posts. The mark of someone I'd really like to continue speaking with. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Billsfan64 said:

After the cuts to 53 I think position by position here is how I rate the teams

QB - Jets

Jets have better starter, Bills better back-up

RB - Even

Jets have Bell and Montgomery, Bills have McCoy, Gore & Singletary

WR - Bills by a nod

Brown = Anderson, Beasley > Crowder, Quincy E = Jay Jones, Bills have better 4 & 5

TE - Even

Jets would be better if Herndon were playing, Bills TE are rookies with talent but no experience

OL - Bills big edge

Bills have better starters and more depth.

DL - Even

Two excellent lines, different schemes, Bills 4-3 with depth, Jets 3-4, meh depth but better starters

LB - Bills

Edmunds = Mosley except better in coverage, rest of Bills > Jets primarily due to Jet injuries

Secondary - Bills

Superior CB and excellent S for Bills > Jets S strength

ST - Bills

Thank you Jets for giving Bills Andre Roberts and PK for Bills is excellent,  think Bills punter is still to be signed.

Looking for some feedback

When we win by double digits on the 8th lets revisit this post 

7 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Better talent? Sure, he can run the mall as good as any fullback in the league. He can run people over like a tight end. Better QB? They pass the ball for others to catch. Probably let that one sort itself out this season. 

8 hours ago, Billsfan64 said:

I started the post to get feedback and see things from the Jets perspective.  Most of the posts were friendly with some home team bias. But when blatant statements such as the Jets are better at TE, it’s time to bring out some facts.  I didn’t put PED’s in your starting TE’s food or drink, I didn’t plant PED’s in his sample. The simple fact is he is out for 4 critical games as is your starting OLB.  These are facts, so is your head coach playing your other starting ILB with all reserves in a meaningless preseason game and wrecking his knee by a guy who I’m fairly certain will be looking for employment next Sunday.

You may not like what I’ve written, but your not challenging the accuracy.

Truly I hope the Jets do well and are competitive this year and the following years but let’s at least address this with intellectual honesty.

He's not out for PEDs.  

Avery was injured in the 2nd quarter, learning a new position, don't be a fool blaming the HC.  

Your roster doesn't come close to making up for the differences between Darnold and Allen.  Darnold will be a top QB, allen reminds me of Geno Smith in too many ways. 

So much for accuracy.