Jets \ Bills Game Plan: MERGED

Maxman

6 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

He doesnt struggle with throwing accuracy lol. Its literally made up. Hes inefficient because of the chances he takes

This has been explained ad nauseam. U refuse to see reality.

Trust me. If allen struggled with the trademark 15 yd out or anticipated throw over the middle id admit it. Its his strength.

Stop the bs espn narrative

ESPN narrative? I’m a fan of a rival team. I see the Bills and dolt boy-wonder play twice a year at the very least. I’ve watched him over throw 15 yard out-routes...with my own two eyes. Yes he struggles with accuracy and has struggled with accuracy since he was at Wyoming playing against scrubs. He’s never been good at it. He throws AT WR’s instead of leading them. He throws the ball hard as sh*t on every pass. He has zero touch. He might as well be a pitcher. If you are so willing to admit something then admit that. You refuse to see reality, not me. Your QB can be decent-mid level at best.(in my opinion) That’s his ceiling. Not some made up theory that he’s going to be so efficient and effective throwing the ball in 5 years and this combined with that and blah blah blah will make him such a deadly QB. Nah. 

And he’s surely not John Elway as you just tried to say.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

ESPN narrative? I’m a fan of a rival team. I see the Bills and dolt boy-wonder play twice a year at the very least. I’ve watched him over throw 15 yard out-routes...with my own two eyes. Yes he struggles with accuracy and has struggled with accuracy since he was at Wyoming playing against scrubs. He’s never been good at it. He throws AT WR’s instead of leading them. He throws the ball hard as sh*t on every pass. He has zero touch. He might as well be a pitcher. If you are so willing to admit something then admit that. You refuse to see reality, not me. Your QB can be decent-mid level at best. That’s his ceiling. Not some made up theory that he’s going to be so efficient and effective throwing the ball in 5 years and this combined with that and blah blah blah will make him such a deadly QB. Nah. 

And he’s surely not John Elway as you just tried to say.

preach..... 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Youre the one who implied a false idea that allen us a single read qb. When in reality hes more advanced in down field anticipation throws compared to checkdown sam. He continually panicks and would check it down....

Darnold outperformed Allen last year in every passing category: comp%, TD%, lower int%, lower sack%, yards/attempt, nearly fifty more yards per game, and a positive TD:int ratio rather than Allen's 10:12. 

Only place where Allen edged Darnold was yards/completion, Allen came in at 12.3, and Darnold had a 12.0. That put Allen #8 in the league in that category, while Darnold was #11. 

Checkdown Sam? You have no idea what you're looking at. Watch a Darnold highlight reel and get back to me. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

7 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

He has a higher wonderlic then darnold. Captain checkdown sam

checkdown?  hahaha  My God... you really are clueless.  That's the one thing you can't say about Darnold is that he checks down too much.  You're just making stuff up and trolling. Face it:  Bills suck.  Allen has an arm like a cannon, but can't get to close to 60% accuracy.  He'll be a career mediocre QB at best.  Can't teach accuracy.  Love his running capabilities.  Other than that, Allen is and will remain significantly inferior to Darnold and Mayfield.  All because he is terribly inaccurate.  Sorry Bills fans.  Your team will continue to alternate between mediocre and totally sucking.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, slats said:

Darnold outperformed Allen last year in every passing category: comp%, TD%, lower int%, lower sack%, yards/attempt, nearly fifty more yards per game, and a positive TD:int ratio rather than Allen's 10:12. 

Only place where Allen edged Darnold was yards/completion, Allen came in at 12.3, and Darnold had a 12.0. That put Allen #8 in the league in that category, while Darnold was #11. 

Checkdown Sam? You have no idea what you're looking at. Watch a Darnold highlight reel and get back to me. 

He called Sam Darnold, Rich Gannon lmao.

Sam Darnold is the one with the IT factor. He’s the one with the playing style that creates explosive plays. Not Josh Allen. A big arm and running ability doesn’t mean that you will create explosive plays. It doesn’t make you a great QB either. We really have to stop talking about ceilings. The 2018 NFL Draft is over, we can stop over-using the word to justify picks. Josh Allen is going to be whatever he is now from a throwing aspect. No ceiling talk is going to change that.

7 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He called Sam Darnold, Rich Gannon lmao.

Sam Darnold is the one with the IT factor. He’s the one with the playing style that creates explosive plays. Not Josh Allen. A big arm and running ability doesn’t mean that you will create explosive plays. It doesn’t make you a great QB either. We really have to stop talking about ceilings. The 2018 NFL Draft is over, we can stop over-using the word to justify picks. Josh Allen is going to be whatever he is now from a throwing aspect. No ceiling talk is going to change that.

Allen's a year older than Sam. He's had an extra year of life and playing football to reach this amazing untapped potential he allegedly has. Yet, he's clearly behind Darnold right now. Most Bills fans concede that and, outside of the AFCe, it's not even a conversation. 

The checkdown thing is absurd. The guys near the bottom of the yards/comp category are completely predictable; Cousins, Stafford, Smith, Flacco, Carr. Guys who put up some stats but just aren't winners. 

• Upvote 1

Darnold imo has to work on his deep ball accuracy, and the way he plants his feet most of the time they are lateral instead of vertical towards where he is throwing, some like it because he still slings it sideway but I think he will be a lot more acurate if he worked on that.. the deep bowl to Robby was thrown short and on inside shoulder instead of outside but he still the greatest!!!

On 8/22/2019 at 6:13 PM, JoshAllenSZN said:

Fun fact: Josh Allen produced as many touchdowns as a rookie as Sam Darnold did, but in two less games. Allen also threw less interceptions than Darnold.

I like Sam Darnold a lot and think he'll be great in the NFL for a long time. I'm not here to tell you that Allen is better than Darnold, either. However, I DO think Allen is gonna make lots of people eat their words this year. 

I guess we'll all see firsthand in a few weeks, when the bullets start flying for real.

Allen is the ultimate tease.  Unfortunately for the Bills, his other-worldly tools will make Bills fans fall in love with him and stick with him for longer than they really should.  The bottom line is that he will not be accurate enough to be a top level QB in the NFL.  He had mediocre completion percentages in high school, junior college, college and his first year in the league.  Guys don't just get accurate all-of-a-sudden.  Would you want a much less accurate Cam Newton to be the leader of your franchise for the next five years?  Because that's basically what you've got.   And please don't tell me that completion percentage does not mean accuracy.  Maybe not a perfect gauge but as close as we have.

11 hours ago, MCGAHEE2121 said:

Youre the one who implied a false idea that allen us a single read qb. When in reality hes more advanced in down field anticipation throws compared to checkdown sam. He continually panicks and would check it down....

I also brought up potential by stating the wonderlic.

You then somehow thinks that means fitz is the best qb.

Lol you started the false narrative and then turned it into fitz being great

.you cant make this up lol

You proved my point. wonderlic test has nothing to do with you being a great QB.

It’s relevance is only that your bright enough to learn the play book.

Dan Marino apparently scored very low but was a great QB.

As for Allen, prove to me that his first thought Isn’t to set off and run?

He’s less than 54% complete, ran for over 600 yards  8TD’s, and barely topped 2k in passing, with a QB rating of 67.9.

He’s not even the best Josh Allen in league ?

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

I know you guys hate QB Josh Allen but he can burn a defense with his ability to run and he’s had chemistry with Cole Beasley in preseason 

I dont hate him. Seems like a likeable kid. Him and Sam are pals. I just dont think he possesses the ability of a passer in this league. He is indeed dangerous with his legs. Including dangerous to himself. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Philc1 said:

I know you guys hate QB Josh Allen but he can burn a defense with his ability to run and he’s had chemistry with Cole Beasley in preseason 

Plus a veteran like McCoy takes the pressure off a young qb. 

On 8/31/2019 at 9:06 AM, Philc1 said:

I'm with you.  Don't underestimate Josh Allen.  Big arm (even if he doesn't have great accuracy) and he can run.  We're a team with big questions in the Secondary.  That's a risk with John Brown, Beasley and others running around.

Just now, Beerfish said:

I predict a Bills fan while tailgating will light himself on fire, jump from the top of a motorhome onto a table breaking his leg and then get mobbed by the rest of them yelling Oooo Oooo Oooo Ooooo! as he writhes on the ground.

In Philly they would set him on fire.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

I predict a Bills fan while tailgating will light himself on fire, jump from the top of a motorhome onto a table breaking his leg and then get mobbed by the rest of them yelling Oooo Oooo Oooo Ooooo! as he writhes on the ground.

I’ll be doing that at the JetNation tailgate. I’m sure @Maxman will be honored. 

• Upvote 1