Jets \ Bills Game Plan: MERGED

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You did ask.

In what world are grandpas McCoy and Gore plus a rookie even with Bell and Montgomery?

Jets fans getting into a pissing contest with a Bills troll over: who's better? the guy who was ranked 27th last year? or the guy who was ranked 28th? your QB completed 52% of his passes, he

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

Quinnen Williams is not starting. He's listed behind McClendon on the depth chart. It's a surprise because the thought was this guy is going to be an impact player from day 1. This isn't to say he won't play a lot or be a key part of the defense. But you'd think he'd beat out McClendon. https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/04/quinnen-williams-a-backup-on-jets-depth-chart/

Abraham and Shaun Ellis didn’t start their first games either

13 hours ago, nycdan said:

You did ask.

Big yikes.  Didn't expect that, lol.

Look, Allen's improvement from college impressed even me, on of the guys who wanted nothing to do with the guy.  However, I find it quite interesting to see the utter ignorance from Bills fans regarding him.  You don't complete 52 percent of your passes because your O-Line and Wide Receivers suck.  That low of a number is an accuracy related issue. 

I also saw another Bills fan say that Darnold was captain checkdown?  Guess which QB had a higher YPA?

• Upvote 1

Point is that Jets fans are scared to death of Allen because if it does click for him you know in your heart you guys are screwed for the next 15 years no matter how great Darnold may be.

My only worry about Allen is that the Bills will cut bait on him soon. I’m hoping that it takes them 3-5 years to figure out that he will never be a good NFL quarterback.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
hysterical!!!  what did that take you - 30 seconds?  I mean the dude is WIDE OPEN!!

The sad thing is that the 52% completion percentage he had as a rookie is in line with his stats at every level of competition he has played. He actually only completed 47% of his passes in junior college. Guys don’t just suddenly get accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Big yikes.  Didn't expect that, lol.

Look, Allen's improvement from college impressed even me, on of the guys who wanted nothing to do with the guy.  However, I find it quite interesting to see the utter ignorance from Bills fans regarding the guy.  You don't complete 52 percent of your passes because your O-Line and Wide Receivers suck.  That low of a number is an accuracy related issue. 

I also saw another Bills fan say that Darnold was captain checkdown?  Guess which QB had a higher YPA?

Guess what QB had a better record. Just saying

1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Guess what QB had a better record. Just saying

Guess which QB was just flat out better?  Just saying.  The QB "winz" stat is what people used to ignore Tim Tebow's flaws as a passer.

The Bills were a better team and situation than the Jets last season and he still graded out worse than Darnold in every statistical category used to measure a passer, by a significant margin.