Netflix is making a "Breaking Bad" spin off movie named "El Camino".

Looks good.  Sure to be a Cranston cameo via flashback.  With everyone dead, Walt, Bikers, Gus, Cartel Bosses, Loopy Corporate Broad, etc, he really has no info to trade the gubment for his freedom.  

I forget if Jessie fled with any money.   If not, he may have to cook some more.  Can't see him having a Happily Ever After, also can't see him as Cinabon Saul. 

6 hours ago, CTM said:

Great show but couldnt stand the Jesse character. Whiny, entitled, annoying little ****. No interest in seeing a show centered on him. 

This

Throughout the entire series I was rooting for Walter to leave him buried in a shallow grave out in the middle of the desert.

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2019 at 8:53 AM, Untouchable said:

This

Throughout the entire series I was rooting for Walter to leave him buried in a shallow grave out in the middle of the desert.

Funny thing is that he was slated to get killed off in episode 2 or 3 (or so) but he scored well with test audiences so the decided to make him a regular. 

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, prime21 said:

Anyone watch?  I down want to post any spoilers but wan to see who wants to talk about it.

I'll say, as long as you don't call it a movie then its fine.  On long regular BB episode which i thought was just fine the way.

it was fun seeing some of the bb characters again, but didnt think it was great. it was an okay way to pass 2 hours. 

On 9/24/2019 at 6:44 PM, The Crimson King said:

Funny thing is that he was slated to get killed off in episode 2 or 3 (or so) but he scored well with test audiences so the decided to make him a regular. 

People are stupid 

No way would a complete f*ckup like that guy make it for so long.

Walter should’ve burned his ass the first time he threatened to turn him in.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CotcheryifyouCan said:

it was fun seeing some of the bb characters again, but didnt think it was great. it was an okay way to pass 2 hours. 

Given how much crap there is, exactly. Gave them a chance to wrap up Jesse Pinkman, and a nice 2 hour ride. 

On 10/17/2019 at 10:48 AM, Maxman said:

Do you need to have watched the series to watch the movie?

The climax kicks ass and viewed completely out of context would still kick ass (think Taxi Driver "you talkin' to me" level of kickassitude) even if you hadn't watched one second of Breaking Bad. Everything else would be a giant waste of time. Half of what makes El Camino so great is the nostalgia. It's an epilogue. You don't start with an epilogue.

• Upvote 1