2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I'm not sure of an exact definition of "click bait," but I don't see how a tweet detailing the length of three of the most obscure presidential administrations in history would meet it.

For click bait, I didnt actually have to click anything.  Which is nice, in the world of bait clicking. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, JiF said:

Possibly but I clicked on the thread expecting to click on a link that would require more clicking. 

Personally, I checked my notifications for this response and clicked on it expecting more clicking, but I ended up on a thread expecting to click on a link that would require more clicking. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Well we at least we can’t say Bell isn’t well rested. He’ll be fine. If nothing else he has one less year of wear and tear on his body. He’s probably the #1 RB in the league. What more can a Jet fan ask for. 

As far as beat writers...who cares what they write. I don’t.

My take? The 1st time Bell breaks out into the open he either 1- Breaks out into a HUGE SMILE and is like DAMN I'M FAST AS SH*T and leaves a path of defenders in his wake like Benny Hill  being chased by a bunch of busty broads in fast motion or he crumples to the ground as both hamstrings ensnare his scrotum like a roper taking down a calf at the Rodeo.