Patriots Center Andrews

TNJet

10 hours ago, Carnival Barker said:

I guess that's where they'll plug Gronk in when he comes out of retirement by Halloween.

In the few pictures I have seen of Gronk since retirement he looks like he has lost about fifty lbs.  The "special" Patriots training regime apparently has worn off.  I think he is done.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/rob-gronkowskis-latest-pictures-show-dramatically-different-physique

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Their back up Karras is ranked higher then every lineman on the Jets by 20 points or more outside of Kalil. He’s ranked 10 higher then him. I’m starting to think PFF is bias against the Jets. 

PFF has been kissing the Pats behind for years. It was practically unreadable during deflategate

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Their back up Karras is ranked higher then every lineman on the Jets by 20 points or more outside of Kalil. He’s ranked 10 higher then him. I’m starting to think PFF is bias against the Jets. 

Hes played 5 games in 3 years.

Who cares what his limited numbers say?   At this point theyre pretty meaningless.