Nice!

strange_andy

The title of the lounge is "your home for all Off Topic Items"

Since politics is not a topic associated with the New York Jets, I thought the lounge would be a good place to jot down some things that were on my mind. My intention was not to offend anyone, but to spark a conversation with others who may be interested in exchanging political views and opinions.

The way I figure, if you don't want to enter the conversation then don't look into it. My bad. I guess you can't be a Jets fan and be socially conscious.

I will abide by JetNation rules and not post any political commentary, because I enjoy the site.

All apologies.

The title of the lounge is "your home for all Off Topic Items"

Since politics is not a topic associated with the New York Jets, I thought the lounge would be a good place to jot down some things that were on my mind. My intention was not to offend anyone, but to spark a conversation with others who may be interested in exchanging political views and opinions.

The way I figure, if you don't want to enter the conversation then don't look into it. My bad. I guess you can't be a Jets fan and be socially conscious.

I will abide by JetNation rules and not post any political commentary, because I enjoy the site.

All apologies.

You can be a socially conscious Jets fan but religion and politics turn very ugly,very fast on message boards and we have decided not to let them be discuss here. Ive seen Jets fans who were friends kill each other in the political forum and never be the same to each other. Not going to let that happen here. Sorry Andy.

My post had no intention of arguing that politics should be posted, I was merely apologizing to JetNation. I understand JetNation's position and will abide by the rules.

Your replies seem to come from the perception that I was arguing my position, sorry for the misunderstanding.

My post had no intention of arguing that politics should be posted, I was merely apologizing to JetNation. I understand JetNation's position and will abide by the rules.

Your replies seem to come from the perception that I was arguing my position, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Im just trying to give you a little insight on where we are coming from. That's all. No worries.

Andy...no need to apologize. Wasn't a big deal.

We have decided to allow political talk here. Right after the Jets win the Super Bowl! :)

Archived