CurtMart

JN Fantasy Football Draft - Keepers league

Guys, I am arranging a JN fantasy football keepers league on Yahoo. If you are interested, post here. First come first serve. Aiming for 12-14 teams.

PPR, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, K, Def, +6 bench. Partial points, bonus points etc. 

If you are not sure about the rules, please read up. It is basically a multi year commitment because you get to keep the players you think are worth it and the rest go back into the draft when it’s draft time next year. 

We can discuss if we want this to be a paid league with cash prize for top 2 teams each year. 

First come, first serve. Can I get 12-14 teams please?

I've got three leagues (2 of them keeper leagues) already or I'd join. Only way you could make this setup better is to run auction instead of draft (much fairer generally, but *especially* for a keeper league) 

Guys, I am arranging a JN fantasy football keepers league on Yahoo. If you are interested, post here. First come first serve. Aiming for 12-14 teams.
PPR, QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, W/R/T, K, Def, +6 bench. Partial points, bonus points etc. 
If you are not sure about the rules, please read up. It is basically a multi year commitment because you get to keep the players you think are worth it and the rest go back into the draft when it’s draft time next year. 
We can discuss if we want this to be a paid league with cash prize for top 2 teams each year. 
First come, first serve. Can I get 12-14 teams please?
Let me in

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What day are you planning the draft

Paid league is the way to go or people just drop out and you have a bunch of ghost teams by week 9. 

• Upvote 1

1. CM

2. @joewilly12

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

thats six so far. And I agree with @More Cowbell  paid league keeps people motivated. I suggest $40-50 entry fee, winner takes 60%, runner up at 30% and first ranked team during regular season 10%. Draft on 09/03 or 09/04 in the evening (when kids go to bed). 

Anyone agree with that? Other suggestions? We need at least 4 more if not 6 more players. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, CurtMart said:

1. CM

2. @joewilly12

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

thats six so far. And I agree with @More Cowbell  paid league keeps people motivated. I suggest $40-50 entry fee, winner takes 60%, runner up at 30% and first ranked team during regular season 10%. Draft on 09/03 or 09/04 in the evening (when kids go to bed). 

Anyone agree with that? Other suggestions? We need at least 4 more if not 6 more players. 

Entry fee works for me

1. CM

2. @joewilly12

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

7. @bgivs21

8. @Jetlag928

2-4 more spots open. I am tentatively setting entry fee at $40 (PayPal or Zelle) for now unless we agree to a different amount. 

Draft order will be randomly selected by Yahoo. I think they do it 30 minutes before the draft. 

If we get 10 players, do you guys want 4, 6 or 8 team playoffs? With 6 teams, top two seeds get first week of playoffs as bye. 

• Upvote 1

1. CM
2. [mention=9609]joewilly12[/mention]
 3. [mention=28731]Dunnie[/mention]
4. [mention=32778]zonajetfan[/mention]
5. [mention=8473]Gastineau Lives[/mention]
 6. [mention=7529]choon328[/mention]
7. [mention=28592]bgivs21[/mention]
8. [mention=33388]Jetlag928[/mention]

2-4 more spots open. I am tentatively setting entry fee at $40 (PayPal or Zelle) for now unless we agree to a different amount. 
Draft order will be randomly selected by Yahoo. I think they do it 30 minutes before the draft. 
If we get 10 players, do you guys want 4, 6 or 8 team playoffs? With 6 teams, top two seeds get first week of playoffs as bye. 
4 team playoffs. And that's too much really which is why 12-16 is really the better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Still need 2-4 more teams. Please post here and tag me if you are interested. Thanks. 

On 8/29/2019 at 10:18 AM, More Cowbell said:

What day are you planning the draft

Paid league is the way to go or people just drop out and you have a bunch of ghost teams by week 9. 

this is particularly true in a keeper league.  people bail out and crappy teams are hard to find new owners for the next season.  But that happens anyway when someone's team is crap.

when is the draft, guys?  I can join, but only if I can draft.  No autodrafts for me.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dcat said:

when is the draft, guys?  I can join, but only if I can draft.  No autodrafts for me.

forgot to tag @CurtMart

Looks like we have just 8 guys. We can wait a week and see if we can get at least 10 guys to join and then start the league in week 2. 

• Downvote 1

its been a while since i have played , so you guys can take advantage of that...

i am interested 

• Upvote 1

1. CM

2. @Paradis

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

7. @bgivs21

8. @Jetlag928

9. @JetFanatic

10. @Dcat

We have 10. We just don’t have time to do it this week. I will setup the league to begin Week 2. We’ll get plenty of injuries out the way as well. Can you guys suggest draft times? I prefer late evenings, after kids go to sleep or during the day when we are at work (😂). Hopefully we’ll get 12 guys. 

$50 to join (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle)

10 team distributions: Winner $300, Runner Up $150 and first ranked team $50 (money back)

12 team distributions: Winner $350, RU $200, 1st ranked $50. 

The money is meant to keep guys guys motivated in the league. Please remember this will be a long term keepers league and not the standard 1 year league. We’ll have guys leave and join each year but the draft process makes it easy to be competitive even for a new team. Can all of you please PM me your email addresses so I can send invite. I will create a WhatsApp group as well if you want in. Some guys like to talk friendly smack and that’s ok. 

9 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

1. CM

2. @Paradis

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

7. @bgivs21

8. @Jetlag928

9. @JetFanatic

10. @Dcat

We have 10. We just don’t have time to do it this week. I will setup the league to begin Week 2. We’ll get plenty of injuries out the way as well. Can you guys suggest draft times? I prefer late evenings, after kids go to sleep or during the day when we are at work (😂). Hopefully we’ll get 12 guys. 

$50 to join (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle)

10 team distributions: Winner $300, Runner Up $150 and first ranked team $50 (money back)

12 team distributions: Winner $350, RU $200, 1st ranked $50. 

The money is meant to keep guys guys motivated in the league. Please remember this will be a long term keepers league and not the standard 1 year league. We’ll have guys leave and join each year but the draft process makes it easy to be competitive even for a new team. Can all of you please PM me your email addresses so I can send invite. I will create a WhatsApp group as well if you want in. Some guys like to talk friendly smack and that’s ok. 

I want in

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Where the hell were you guys a week ago? We could've started this thing on time. 

When you’re a degenerate gambler, but also a stickler for punctuality 

33 minutes ago, norm428 said:

If there is still a spot, I'm in.

With you in, it’s at 12. League is now officially full unless we agree to a 14 team league or if someone backs out/doesn’t pay.  

Draft time needs to be looked at now. Keep in mind, Draft will start only when everyone has paid, otherwise I have seen people back out after getting a bad draft.