JN Fantasy Football Draft - Keepers league

CurtMart

I prefer a late evening draft time. What platform are we using? I think yahoo is easiest and better than espn. I’m pumped. Also if you do yahoo you can pay right through yahoo so commissioner doesn’t have to track everyone down

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sorry just read the original post where you said it was yahoo already.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

10 hours ago, CurtMart said:

1. CM

2. @Paradis

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

7. @bgivs21

8. @Jetlag928

9. @JetFanatic

10. @Dcat

We have 10. We just don’t have time to do it this week. I will setup the league to begin Week 2. We’ll get plenty of injuries out the way as well. Can you guys suggest draft times? I prefer late evenings, after kids go to sleep or during the day when we are at work (?). Hopefully we’ll get 12 guys. 

$50 to join (PayPal, Venmo, Zelle)

10 team distributions: Winner $300, Runner Up $150 and first ranked team $50 (money back)

12 team distributions: Winner $350, RU $200, 1st ranked $50. 

The money is meant to keep guys guys motivated in the league. Please remember this will be a long term keepers league and not the standard 1 year league. We’ll have guys leave and join each year but the draft process makes it easy to be competitive even for a new team. Can all of you please PM me your email addresses so I can send invite. I will create a WhatsApp group as well if you want in. Some guys like to talk friendly smack and that’s ok. 

Sorry guys, too late for me. I'm out 

I will create the league tomorrow and send all invites. I will need everyones email in my PMs and not here in public please. I’ll need your phone number if you want to be in the WhatsApp group (not mandatory of course).

And last final announcement: league and draft will not commence until everyone has paid. I’m expecting many others wanting in (for some reason, held the people forget about fantasy u til after week 1). First come first serve unless someone drops out. 

Thanks guys. I’m pumped too!

-Commisioner Roger Goodell reporting from Bob Kraft’s mansion. 

19 hours ago, CurtMart said:

With you in, it’s at 12. League is now officially full unless we agree to a 14 team league or if someone backs out/doesn’t pay.  

Draft time needs to be looked at now. Keep in mind, Draft will start only when everyone has paid, otherwise I have seen people back out after getting a bad draft. 

Great - send me an invite and a link for the league fee

Draft is set for tomorrow at 9:30pm CT. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1298178/invitation?key=286cc5b0777d08c5&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=a4619cc1634829dc

Link to join is above. 

1. CM

2. @Paradis

3. @Dunnie

4. @zonajetfan

5. @Gastineau Lives

6. @choon328

7. @bgivs21

8. @Jetlag928

9. @JetFanatic

10. @norm428

11. @ComfortablyNumb

One more spot left. Payment can be zelled to me as I do not like the non-refundable option in Yahoo. 

If anyone else outside of the 11 players listed above would like to join, do let me know. It is first come first serve with top 11 spots reserved. i do expect a spot or two to open up since this is last minute. We can not start the league with odd number of teams. 

50$ entry Fee, PPR, waiver rules (continuous rolling list), Bonus points for weekly milestones etc.

Did I mention keepers league? Draft accordingly. Don't be drafting Brady in the first round and then complain next year when/if he retires. Think 2-4 year impact of the player being drafted. 

QB, 2vRBs, 2 WRs, TE, 1 W/R/T flex, K, D, 5 bench spots. Draft picks can be traded away. 

What did I miss? 

19 minutes ago, CurtMart said:

If anyone else outside of the 11 players listed above would like to join, do let me know. It is first come first serve with top 11 spots reserved. i do expect a spot or two to open up since this is last minute. We can not start the league with odd number of teams. 

50$ entry Fee, PPR, waiver rules (continuous rolling list), Bonus points for weekly milestones etc.

Did I mention keepers league? Draft accordingly. Don't be drafting Brady in the first round and then complain next year when/if he retires. Think 2-4 year impact of the player being drafted. 

QB, 2vRBs, 2 WRs, TE, 1 W/R/T flex, K, D, 5 bench spots. Draft picks can be traded away. 

What did I miss? 

If you dont get to 12, drop me to make it even.