Why is the NFL Game Pass the Eagle broadcast for an Jets home game?

JetsRay

Lol, I am watching this, and I think pretty much every Eagle player has been hyped so far.   

Josh Sweat for example.  Falk moving laterally just trying to throw it away, and two Eagles chasing him laterally.  Sweat comes from up field thus vertically, and Falk throws it away.  

Eagles broadcast:  Look at that, No. 1 HS player as a junior.  Look at the closing speed, two others are running, but Sweat closing so far.  

No mention that he is the only one running vertically towards the QB.  

And apparently, all Jets are veterans while Eagles are rookies.  

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Lol, I am watching this, and I think pretty much every Eagle player has been hyped so far.   

Josh Sweat for example.  Falk moving laterally just trying to throw it away, and two Eagles chasing him laterally.  Sweat comes from up field thus vertically, and Falk throws it away.  

Eagles broadcast:  Look at that, No. 1 HS player as a junior.  Look at the closing speed, two others are running, but Sweat closing so far.  

No mention that he is the only one running vertically towards the QB.  

And apparently, all Jets are veterans while Eagles are rookies.  

Perfect, I’m not the only one ready to throw something at my TV

Ross Tucker...ugh. I had an argument with him when Fitz was pulling his azzhole move in 2016 & Foles got cut by the Rams, I called Sirius radio from the car & he was like WHAT, Fitz is way better than Foles, lol.

Must have been pretty funny for him watching Foles beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. These guys just spout sh*t & don't know anymore about football than you or I, even though they played the game. 

23 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Ross Tucker...ugh. I had an argument with him when Fitz was pulling his azzhole move in 2016 & Foles got cut by the Rams, I called Sirius radio from the car & he was like WHAT, Fitz is way better than Foles, lol.

Must have been pretty funny for him watching Foles beat the Pats in the Super Bowl. These guys just spout sh*t & don't know anymore about football than you or I, even though they played the game. 

Pats win that game 9 out of 10 times

1 minute ago, Jetster said:

Who f*cking cares? They lost when it counted didn't they? Are you a Patsy apologizer? 

I loved that game. Lived in Philly ten years. Cheered the birds on all the way. Just saying the commentators who predicted a Pats win are not idiots.

Just find a streaming service that provides the NY CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX channels.  Then you are guaranteed to watch the Jets broadcast.

For example, Hulu, FuboTV, Sling, YouTube, and of course the many other not-so-legal ones. If you live outside the NY area, you may also need to pay for a vpn or web proxy that will make it look like you are in NY. For example: HideMyAss.com