Here's what an animal looks like

Green Jets & Ham

Can you believe the size this guy, smiz?

How'd you like to meet that mutha fletcher in a dark alley? :jawdrop:

Nah. Im not ****ing with that dude. He is MASSIVE. I met Drob when he got drafted. I wasn't impressed by his size at all. Look how he's holding a god damn jackhammer.

Where do you think he gets drafted Hammer? Top 10?

Nah. Im not ****ing with that dude. He is MASSIVE. I met Drob when he got drafted. I wasn't impressed by his size at all. Look how he's holding a god damn jackhammer.

Where do you think he gets drafted Hammer? Top 10?

OH DEFINITELY!!

Look at that Guy, bro ... Just look at that friggin guy!

If you have to tangle with that mutha fletcher, you best have only five words to say ...

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW!!

2 words: Bryan Thomas

Oh jeeze. How quickly I forget.

BTW: Year four is make or break for Robertson. If Mangini can't fire this kid up, it's never going to work out. We are playing A LOT for a guy who hasnt been able to put it together yet.

Oh jeeze. How quickly I forget.

BTW: Year four is make or break for Robertson. If Mangini can't fire this kid up, it's never going to work out. We are playing A LOT for a guy who hasnt been able to put it together yet.

in all fairness to D-rob...look who played next to him....TANK, LEGREE...

but i agree this is the year to BUST HIS A$$...

No more defensive lineman in the first ground. I don't care if Jesus H. Defensive Tackle declares for the draft and slips to fourth. 5 linemen picked in the first round in six years. This team needs to rebuild, not pick another damn lineman when our offense is in shambles. Picking defensive lineman after defensive lineman helped get us in this mess in the first place.

Wow there is something INCREDIBLY homo-erotic about this post.

Listen to GJ&H...

"Look at the size of that guy, Smiz, I'll bet you he has a huge dong, man you think so? I'll bet he does. I would just love to..."

etc

Wow, your post really disappointed me. I was expecting more like:

No, this is what an animal looks like: www.meat.com

Personally, I am never eating meat again. My best friend's third cousin, twice-removed is a vegetarian and I always laughed at her. But, after watching this video of those poor baby cows being turned into a New York strip, I will never eat meat again. Please watch it. Please. For the sake of the baby cows.

I have no guilty conscience. I was just busting your (pork) chops.

Well look, I have no "agenda"... Like I said, I was a never a vegetarian type guy. If anything I was a Sausage/Bacon egg and cheese in the morning and Cheeseburger at night guy.

After watching this video though, I still have not eaten any Beef in 5 days.

I read up on some stuff on the internet, and Beef isnt even a good food for human beings apparently. Chicken is good, because we can get a good deal of protein from it, but Beef is really just terrible for our digestive system and leads to heart disease and stuff.

I'm not saying that a Black Angus steak with soem fried onions on top isnt delicous, but I just dont think its the way to go anymore.

Who Gives a $hit how many D-linemen we've drafted ... we still don't have a nose tackle!!

Anyone who thinks NT is not a HUGE NEED for this team is sniffin glue

Two Words ... JAMES REED

That was our starting NT in 2005 ... end of conversation

Now I'm not saying we should draft Ngata ... I still want Cutler ... but there is no debating our need for a NT, and how many DL's we've drafted doesn't change that one iota

This is actually who I want if we only trade down "a little" like to 6 or 7 - particularly if/when we trade Abe. I don't figure us to be able to get Super Mario after #5.

YOU try to run against this front 7 (assuming we stay with the 4-3 at least part of the time):

ELLIS - NGATA - DROB - THOMAS

BARTON - VILMA - HOBSON

Go ahead. I dare you.

Now I'm not saying we should draft Ngata ... I still want Cutler ... but there is no debating our need for a NT, and how many DL's we've drafted doesn't change that one iota

Iota.....I like that word. It's really an underrated word. It should be used more often IMHO.

Iota go get me uh kase uv pabst blew ribun.

Who Gives a $hit how many D-linemen we've drafted ... we still don't have a nose tackle!!

Anyone who thinks NT is not a HUGE NEED for this team is sniffin glue

Two Words ... JAMES REED

That was our starting NT in 2005 ... end of conversation

Defensive tackle is a huge need, but it needs to be addressed either through free agency or later on in the draft. It is completely retarded to keep pumping first round money into one position. We need a defensive tackle? Then sign one. We also need a quarterback, a running back, and a new offensive line. With Barton coming back, all it's going to take to have a top notch defense is a big fat-ass that can suck up two blockers. Sam Adams or Grady Jackson would be ideal. There should be zero discussion whatsoever about drafting a defensive player in the first round. The defense will be fine. All we need is another piece or two. On offense, we need about 11 new pieces.

Anyone that can't see that is sniffing glue.

Archived