Jump to content

Recommended Posts

A big thank you to you Max from an old regular........still luv visiting this site

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.."  i will be yelling at you all again for cursing in 30 seconds.  :) "

 

...promises... Promises !   :wub:  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It goes both ways Max, a big thank you from us is in order as well. You do a great job with the website, deserve all the success you get. Couldn't imagine going to a different site to get my Jet related news and discussion.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Without you @Maxman there would no JetNation THANK YOU for operating and providing this site for NY Jets fans. 

We need  JetNation t-shirts, would you consider doing it as a fund raiser to support the  forum.

 

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posts (and reads) the forums and blog here. Had a moment at the game last night where I just felt a real sense of pride about what has been built here. I won't bore you with numbers but the stats are incredible. All time highs pretty much across the board. 

None of it happens if everyone reading this doesn't visit the site as much as you do.  So thank you.

We are about to start another season, and there is actual hope for once.  I am really proud that so many people have worked so hard to build this site. Really proud that so many of you call this place your online home for Jets talk.

Now that is enough of the nice stuff. I will be yelling at you all again for cursing in 30 seconds.  :)

 

Max, I need to start disagreeing with you more often. I am sick of always finding myself in agreement with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am a franchise player 

Prez Shane 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We need  JetNation t-shirts,

But they can only be made out of WetNaps?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

But they can only be made out of WetNaps?

Green,White or Black S-XXXXXL.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the thanks go to you and your "staff" that keeping us crazy JETS fan under control, Also thanks for tailgate and game tickets. Hope you sold them all. GREAT job here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am a franchise player 

franchise-player_9.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posts (and reads) the forums and blog here. Had a moment at the game last night where I just felt a real sense of pride about what has been built here. I won't bore you with numbers but the stats are incredible. All time highs pretty much across the board. 

None of it happens if everyone reading this doesn't visit the site as much as you do.  So thank you.

We are about to start another season, and there is actual hope for once.  I am really proud that so many people have worked so hard to build this site. Really proud that so many of you call this place your online home for Jets talk.

Now that is enough of the nice stuff. I will be yelling at you all again for cursing in 30 seconds.  :)

 

ur very phukkin welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am a franchise player 

You're like Jamal Adams, everyone acknowledges you belong, but also that you were way over-drafted and not nearly as good as you think you are.....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank Maccagnan for being horrible and getting everyone fired up over his incompetence which helped the traffic here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

You're like Jamal Adams, everyone acknowledges you belong, but also that you were way over-drafted and not nearly as good as you think you are.....

..he's better than he thinks he is  B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

You're the Jachai Polite of Jetnation

And I’m the Kellen Winslow Jr. of JetNation.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MindOverMatter said:

You're the Jachai Polite of Jetnation

And I’m the Kellen Winslow Jr. of JetNation.

 

yes it posted twice.🙂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

And I’m the Kellen Winslow Jr. of JetNation.

This, I accept 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Maxman, thank you.  If you never created this kingdom, I'd have nowhere to rule. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I am a franchise player 

Laughable with your SPARQ scores.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the work everybody puts in to keep the site running.

You deserve a parade Maximus! (Or maybe a sandwich named in your honor)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you Max, this the best site going, hands down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...