Thank You

Maxman

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posts (and reads) the forums and blog here. Had a moment at the game last night where I just felt a real sense of pride about what has been built here. I won't bore you with numbers but the stats are incredible. All time highs pretty much across the board. 

None of it happens if everyone reading this doesn't visit the site as much as you do.  So thank you.

We are about to start another season, and there is actual hope for once.  I am really proud that so many people have worked so hard to build this site. Really proud that so many of you call this place your online home for Jets talk.

Now that is enough of the nice stuff. I will be yelling at you all again for cursing in 30 seconds.  :)

If you let me into the mod lounge, I'll return your thanks all night long!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

Just want to say thanks to everyone who posts (and reads) the forums and blog here. Had a moment at the game last night where I just felt a real sense of pride about what has been built here. I won't bore you with numbers but the stats are incredible. All time highs pretty much across the board. 

None of it happens if everyone reading this doesn't visit the site as much as you do.  So thank you.

We are about to start another season, and there is actual hope for once.  I am really proud that so many people have worked so hard to build this site. Really proud that so many of you call this place your online home for Jets talk.

Now that is enough of the nice stuff. I will be yelling at you all again for cursing in 30 seconds.  :)

I think most of this site's traffic has to do with my troll articles about the injury and subsequent arrest of "Cousins" (from the LA Lakers, not Minnesota Vikings).

You're welcome!

These threads always seem to have a bit of a masturbatory feel about them.

But then again, who doesn't enjoy an occasional tug?

Well done Max.  Thanks for not selling us to someone else.  Thanks for not selling us this service.  Thanks for only mostly not joking about a language code of conduct.  And thanks for keeping all of the idiots around and inside the fence to provide the rest of us with endless hours of entertainment.

Thanks for not making Tomshane a Moderator yet but thanks in advance when you consider him for that gig next time around.  I can think of almost no greater punishment for the man.

• Upvote 1