Bold prediction thread for the 2019 season

I’ll start..

Blake Cashman becomes a starter by Week 5 and has 3 interceptions and 6 sacks by the end of the year.

Darnold throws 30 touchdowns on 65%

Trumaine Johnson has 5 interceptions by the end of the year.

Marcus Maye stays healthy and shows why he still belongs.

Jordan Jenkins steps another step forward with another solid 7-8 sack campaign.

Henry Anderson takes a step back and ends with  just 4 sacks.

Quinnen Williams leads team in TFL’s over Jamal.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

I predict Sam Darnold dyes his hair blonde and ask people to call him Josh. 

I predict Jamaal Adams gets more picks this year than he had his entire career. 

I predict Leonard Williams has a good year and the Jets are smart  enough this time to let him walk . 

I predict Q Williams gets a roughing the passer call both times we play Brady and nobody cares because he is just too damn loveable. 

I predict Robby Andersen has a breakout year and some of the posters here will still bring up the incident from years ago. 

I predict Adam Gase gets a deal with the nations leader in smelling salts. 

Jets go 4-2 in the Division.

Ty Montgomery scores at least 3 receiving TDs.

Jamison Crowder leads the team in Receiving yards.

Darnold rushes for 3 TDs this year.  All bootlegs.  Two to the left, one to the right.

Jachai Polite gets 1 sack this year....it comes in the 4th Quarter vs. Miami in a game we're winning by 27 points.  Gets flagged for taunting afterwards.

Greg Dortch scores more TDs than Baker Mayfield in Week 2.  They shake hands after the game at midfield.  We immediately realize that Dortch is taller than Mayfield.

Gregg Williams and Adam Gase get in a fistfight during Week 15 on the sideline.  They make up a few weeks later on the podium while hoisting the Vince Lombardi trophy together.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I predict Sam Darnold dyes his hair blonde and ask people to call him Josh. 

I predict Jamaal Adams gets more picks this year than he had his entire career. 

I predict Leonard Williams has a good year and the Jets are smart  enough this time to let him walk . 

I predict Q Williams gets a roughing the passer call both times we play Brady and nobody cares because he is just too damn loveable. 

I predict Robby Andersen has a breakout year and some of the posters here will still bring up the incident from years ago. 

I predict Adam Gase gets a deal with the nations leader in smelling salts. 

I think Robby gets 1000.  I predict Bell is un-coverable

• Upvote 1

Le'veon Bell does for Sam Darnold what Zeke has done for Dak & Gurley has done for Goff which is take the heat off the young man. 

The presence of Crowder gives Quincy that extra yard he needs for YAC & he beasts running Herndons routes during Chris suspension. 

With the Bell & Crowder additions, Robbie sees more one on one opportunities & Sam is pinpoint in those comebacks, leading to the double move long TD throws.

Gase uptempo offense leads to some 2nd half Jet blowouts after tiring defenses with no depth. Pass rush slows & Sam is just shooting ducks with his accuracy. His confidence soars in the 2nd half of the season with Herndon back. Gase starts letting him call more & more plays to keep the tempo & pressure up. 

Adam Gase thanks God every night before he goes to sleep for Sam Darnold and dreams about his 1st game against Miami & he's running off the field with the scoreboard in the background, Jets 45 Dolphins 6. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 2:53 AM, jetstream23 said:

Jets go 4-2 in the Division.

Ty Montgomery scores at least 3 receiving TDs.

Jamison Crowder leads the team in Receiving yards.

Darnold rushes for 3 TDs this year.  All bootlegs.  Two to the left, one to the right.

Jachai Polite gets 1 sack this year....it comes in the 4th Quarter vs. Miami in a game we're winning by 27 points.  Gets flagged for taunting afterwards.

Greg Dortch scores more TDs than Baker Mayfield in Week 2.  They shake hands after the game at midfield.  We immediately realize that Dortch is taller than Mayfield.

Gregg Williams and Adam Gase get in a fistfight during Week 15 on the sideline.  They make up a few weeks later on the podium while hoisting the Vince Lombardi trophy together.

hows this prediction looking