• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should build a statue of Adam Gase in Florham Park. That googly-eyed f*cker is a god.

JD running the show... lets get all the losers from the last few regimes out... 

Another one falls to Gase. Soon, Woody, Soon.

Posted Images

Hymie Time!

lcw1qbum9dczjv7xy49r.jpg

[Mod Note:  This is not Neil Glat.  This is Hymie Elhai - the current Jets' SVP of Business Affairs, who is potentially in line to take over for Glat.  I'm adding this to avoid the appearance of this being something it is not.  Thank you all]

7 minutes ago, Jetster said:

That reveal was ridiculous. Plus how do sit around with these Nike doofuses & not point out the Jersey colors are so far off from the helmets, lol. 

The good thing about this is we'll probably begin to tweak/scale back the uniforms beginning next season with a new set in 5 years. 

• Upvote 2

I have no idea about the quality of job Glat did. It was all dealing with off the field. I didn't really see anything terrible about our branding. We had coverage on SNY, the gameday experience is to me pretty good, a new stadium, I like the train service that goes to the stadium. I don't know what he had to do with this, probably a lot even though he became President in 2012 after the stadium and train service opened. Look before Glat was on board the Jets made the decision to relocate their training camp etc to NJ. It made sense to them for me I liked it better when they had more of a New York identity. Maybe some of you have legit beefs on him. But a losing record isn't one of them that's the ownership. 

lol
Boy wouldn't that be something.
Doubt it, but it would be cool

Pure speculation of course, but I saw some stuff during the GM search that pondered the idea of giving Peyton a little piece of the jets and making him the pres of football operations. The thinking was the jets needed an intelligent mind who knew football and was respected throughout the league in every level.

I personally love the idea!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Was he the dickbag in charge of the reporters mic’s at the Jets press conferences the last 7 years?

Good riddance 

The reporter mic problems happen everywhere and it's at the reporter's request. They feel their "question" is their property and don't want their exclusive "property" to be on competing broadcasts thus why you can't ever understand what the reporter is saying.

The Jets business side has been as bad as the product on the field since Glat came heee. 

Aside from One Jets Drive, they literally can’t do anything right. The Stadium (somewhere between below average and awful) and  the jersey reveal (horrendous), in particular showed a complete lack of understanding today’s sports environment.  

This job with JD and Sam (and hopefully Gase) is now attractive to bring in a smart business person to run things. 

• Upvote 1

Glat was a suit who was here for the business side.  He had no business being involved on the football side.  And someone like that has no business being President of the team.  Glad Gase and Douglas finally got the Johnsons to realize this.