Potential waiver claims?

1 minute ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I've been doing my homework LOL! Just a few players that I find intriguing tell me what you guys think? RB Elijah Hood

Good research!  We don't want anymore stinkin' Elijahs at RB.

also RB Kalfusi Muhammad. 

We already have a Kalfusi or Fatuski or whatever.  And, I don't like Muhammad Wilkerson.

CB Michael Jackson

michael jackson dancing GIF

WR  Keelan Doss.

Who?

Other than the above I have no opinion on these guys. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

RB's Wendell Smallwood  or Josh Adams former team Philadelphia Eagles  here is the rest of the Eagles list that JD has to pick from . 

Veterans released:

OL Stefen Wisniewski
A somewhat surprise cut, the Eagles have released a guy who started in the Super Bowl a couple years ago. Wiz struggled snapping the ball this preseason, which basically made him a backup left guard.

CB Orlando Scandrick
It's not surprising that Scandrick was released, but he could return after Week 1. By not keeping him on their initial 53-man roster, the Eagles won't guarantee his contract.

DE Kasim Edebali
The veteran didn’t flash much during training camp.

DE Eli Harold
The Eagles traded for Harold, but the former Bills comes up short after not showing much at training camp.

LB Hayes Pullard
A late addition this summer, Pullard didn’t have a chance to show much, but at least the Eagles got a quick look at him.

TE Will Tye
Tye once caught 90 balls in his first two NFL seasons, but is struggling to stick in the league a few years later.

Players waived:

WR Greg Ward
An impressive summer wasn’t enough for Ward, which is a shame. He probably should have earned a roster spot, but the Eagles kept just five receivers.

TE Josh Perkins
This was a big surprise. The Eagles have just two tight ends on their first roster.

QB Clayton Thorson
The Eagles will likely try to get their fifth-round pick to the practice squad.

OT Brett Toth
The former Army offensive tackle wasn’t really ready just yet. He needs to put on weight. Practice squad is a possibility.

RB Wendell Smallwood
Smallwood has been wavied after three years with the Eagles. He was a fifth-round pick back in 2016 and was a solid player in his time with the Eagles, but with four backs in front of him, the Eagles have let him go.

RB Josh Adams
The Eagles are waiving their leading rusher from last year. The Notre Dame product began last season on the practice squad but rushed for 511 yards as a rookie. He could end up on another team's roster.

OL Sua Opeta
The undrafted offensive lineman from Weber State might have a chance to stick on the practice squad.

RB Boston Scott
There was a time where the Boston Scott hype train was picking up speed, but then the Eagles brought back Darren Sproles and derailed it. Maybe Scott could end up on the practice squad.

DT Treyvon Hester
Hester got a finger on the double-doink last year and blocked a FG this preseason, but it wasn't good enough. Hassan Ridgeway made the team ahead of him. The Eagles traded for Ridgeway in April.

TE Alex Ellis
Ellis had a nice training camp and preseason (he made some great catches this summer), but the Eagles will keep three tight ends. Ellis might make sense for the practice squad.

LB Alex Singleton
The former CFL star had a really good training camp (and a great fourth preseason game), but didn't make the roster. This sets up what might be an interesting decision for the 25-year-old. He might be offered a practice squad spot, but he has a career in the CFL to fall back on, too.

WR Marken Michel
A great camp couldn’t earn Michel a roster spot. Sony’s older brother even had that long touchdown catch in the preseason, but it wasn’t enough.

WR Carlton Agudosi
The former Rutgers receiver is 6-6 and had an impressive camp. Perhaps he's back on the practice squad.

S Trae Elston
The safety was always a long-shot.

C Anthony Fabiano
Fabiano isn't a surprising cut. The former Harvard OL had long odds to make the roster.

S Deiondre' Hall
The Eagles actually traded for Hall around this time last year, but he was relegated to a special teamer and couldn’t even get on the field as a safety last year when the Eagles desperately needed safety help.

CB Ajene Harris
The USC rookie came to camp late and played a preseason game on two days notice but was always a long shot.

CB Josh Hawkins
Hawkins struggled this summer and a fresh start could be good for him. He was thrust into action last year in the playoff game against the Saints and it didn’t go well.

QB Cody Kessler
There was a time when Kessler looked like he was going to be the backup. That didn’t last long.

T Riley Mayfield
This one shouldn't come as much of a surprise. Mayfield signed on Wednesday. The North Texas product didn't play in the preseason finale.

CB Jeremiah McKinnon
At times this summer, McKinnon looked decent in training camp, but he struggled in game action. His release should not be a surprise.

RB Donnel Pumphrey
The former fourth-round pick wasn’t a surprising cut. He might be out of chances.

G Keegan Render
Render played center and guard, but was always a deep roster player.

CB Sojourn Shelton
There was just too much depth in front of Shelton for him to ever have a chance. He came in late, too.

WR DeAndre Thompkins
The return man from Penn State was always a long shot.

S Jason Thompson
Thompson arrived earlier this week, so he didn’t spend much time here.

DT Kevin Wilkins
Another Rutgers product, Wilkins had a very good game against the Jets on Thursday but it wasn't enough to keep him around.

LB Chris Worley
A late arrival who didn’t stick.

Yeah I got the Douglas connection, but it basically says all those guys suck LOL!

Although I wouldn't mind Wisniewski on the o-line 4 depth, I figured we were looking for younger up-and-coming players with potential. Also I was looking for fit with what we already have on the roster. Looking to upgrade. Look up some tape on some of the guys I've named then you'll see what I mean

45 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

@Paradis  Put a claim in on Doss?  

@RobR, @Paradis and yourself... Do you guys think we should be looking for a fullback-type runner today? I don't see one on this roster. Think we're going to need someone like that on the goal line and 3rd,4th down and short?  Or is that a low priority move?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@RobR, @Paradis and yourself... Do you guys think we should be looking for a fullback-type runner today? I don't see one on this roster. Think we're going to need someone like that on the goal line and 3rd,4th down and short?  Or is that a low priority move?

We don't have the luxury of wasting a roster spot on a FB. 

• Upvote 2