Greenbloodblitz

Potential waiver claims?

22 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@RobR, @Paradis and yourself... Do you guys think we should be looking for a fullback-type runner today? I don't see one on this roster. Think we're going to need someone like that on the goal line and 3rd,4th down and short?  Or is that a low priority move?

Wesco!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

michael jackson moonwalk GIF

Gotta say, guy had a great back peddle.  White guys can't jump though.  

• Haha 1

All I'm gonna say is if we are going to cut Burnett we better bring in a 6th WR via the waiver wire. Same thing at CB. Right now we are super thin at CB with 5. 

Just now, PepPep said:

All I'm gonna say is if we are going to cut Burnett we better bring in a 6th WR via the waiver wire. Same thing at CB. Right now we are super thin at CB with 5. 

Top priority I'm sure think JD is looking for some height at WR depth . 

31 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@RobR, @Paradis and yourself... Do you guys think we should be looking for a fullback-type runner today? I don't see one on this roster. Think we're going to need someone like that on the goal line and 3rd,4th down and short?  Or is that a low priority move?

He's not fullback but Elijah Hood is what you're talkin about. As I heard someone put it the other day he's a 2 yards and cloud of dust type.

• Upvote 2

Top priorities today in this order. 
Kicker 
CB 
Edge rusher 
RB 
OL 
LB 

I’d add WR to that list. Probably before edge rusher on your list due to their being more interesting WR options out there than legit Edge guys. I like Doss, Jaylon Smith and a couple others floating out there right now.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Get Doss. The kid is going to be really good. He catches everything around him. I still can't believe Doss is available.

LL

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

Bell is fine for short yardage, and I think they view Wesco as an H-back type TE.   True FBs are nearly extinct.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

Bell is fine for short yardage, and I think they view Wesco as an H-back type TE.   True FBs are nearly extinct.  

Tommy Bohanon says hello 

Image result for TOMMY BOHANON NFL

22 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Yeah I mentioned the "extinct" thing in a later post. I was referring more to a big physical back more then a prototype FB. I don't know enough about Wesco, didn't realize he was a viable option for that role.

I'm trying to remember how the Steelers went about it with Bell... was he back there by himself in those situations most of the time?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

@Paradis  Put a claim in on Doss?  

pff, we're not interested in 6'2 210 with natural hands and polished route running. Only sub-6 slot dudes. 

20 minutes ago, Paradis said:

pff, we're not interested in 6'2 210 with natural hands and polished route running. Only sub-6 slot dudes. 

The day isn't over.