Josh Adams Comes On Board

KRL

On 8/30/2019 at 9:30 PM, Lupz27 said:

If Josh Adams gets cut by the Eagles I can see him landing on his feet with the Jets.

5 hours ago, KRL said:

Former Eagles RB Josh Adams is signing to Jets the practice squad, per source. Philly’s leading rusher last season reunites with GM Joe Douglass in New York.

Called this 

14 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Your honor, I would like to call Mante T'eo to the witness stand, and supply Crazy Carl's posts on him.

We rest

Not sure how this is relevant to the discussion of a running back. If you’d like to have a conversation about that player, start a thread about him. Let’s focus on the leading rusher from the Eagles last year who had 4.3 yards per carry as an undrafted prospect who now is a Jets player. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Not sure how this is relevant to the discussion of a running back. If you’d like to have a conversation about that player, start a thread about him. Let’s focus on the leading rusher from the Eagles last year who had 4.3 yards per carry as an undrafted prospect who now is a Jets player. 

The greatest ability in life is to be able to laugh at yourself and your foibles. Not to take yourself too seriously,

Dont ever take yourself too seriously, Carl. We love you just the way you are.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Scott Dierking said:

Your honor, I would like to call Mante T'eo to the witness stand, and supply Crazy Carl's posts on him.

We rest

There are plenty of Notre Dame players who have not been very successful in the NFL, but what is undeniable is the historical success of the program in sending the second most players to the NFL, most Pro FB HOFers, Pro Bowlers, etc, etc.  After Notre Dame, there is a significant drop off till the next successful players/program in CFB history.  

15 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

There are plenty of Notre Dame players who have not been very successful in the NFL, but what is undeniable is the historical success of the program in sending the second most players to the NFL, most Pro FB HOFers, Pro Bowlers, etc, etc.  After Notre Dame, there is a significant drop off till the next successful players/program in CFB history.  

How many has my alma mater,  the Culinary Arts Institute at Hudson County sent? 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So is it odd that a few hours after this news broke the Jets announced on Twitter 7 practice squad signings and this wasn't one of them?

I think it's still TBD.  Adams may be angling for a shot on someone's 53 still at this point.

Even if we somehow get him on the PS, I think he gets poached relatively quickly in the first few weeks of the season after someone's backup RB gets hurt.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So is it odd that a few hours after this news broke the Jets announced on Twitter 7 practice squad signings and this wasn't one of them?

He has to fly in and take a physical before signing. The other PS guys already announced are guys we just cut, so no need to put them through a physical as we know they are healthy.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Official now.

I thought we'd see McClellan back sooner or later. Good veteran depth and a special teams stud.

I guess today was the first day for potential IR-Return moves. Lots of players going onto IR league wide today, which explains the delay in putting Qvale on there.