Will Xanadu or whatever that monstrosity is called , be open on game days ?

On 9/2/2019 at 3:27 PM, joewilly12 said:

The old stadium was so much more user friendly when it came to entering and exiting the stadium. 

Could not disagree more.  Lot E and Lot F, you are basically on the turnpike, getting out is amazing easy. I have a 36 foot RV and we don't have a problem.

On 9/2/2019 at 11:27 AM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Will really screw up traffic ?

I believe that it will be open because it is mixed use. The retail part can't be open (Bergen County laws) but the entertainment part of it which is 60% can be (I think).

5 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Could not disagree more.  Lot E and Lot F, you are basically on the turnpike, getting out is amazing easy. I have a 36 foot RV and we don't have a problem.

I was a Rt 3 traveler and some games its hard to get over in the lot to pickup that ramp to Rt 3 West. 

It all depends on your route of travel. 

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I was a Rt 3 traveler and some games its hard to get over in the lot to pickup that ramp to Rt 3 West. 

It all depends on your route of travel. 

Your statement wasn't a general statement. Your statement said the new one was worse. That isn't true. They have done such a good job with the traffic patterns inside the stadium, they have it down to a science now.

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Your statement wasn't a general statement. Your statement said the new one was worse. That isn't true. They have done such a good job with the traffic patterns inside the stadium, they have it down to a science now.

I find it difficult parking in the Green lot and getting to the Rt 3 West ramp the older stadium in my opinion was much easier. 

15 hours ago, Maxman said:

Yeah it's incredibly easy for me to get in and out. I use rt 17 to get home.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I mostly park in the green lot when I attend a game, maybe I need to make myself more familiar with the lot to avoid issues exiting onto Rt 3 West. 

Well to the point of this thread, I think that stuff is going to be a disaster going forward with the new mall. Luckily I get on the tpke south of that so hopefully it is a little better. The mall is a traffic game changer though, definitely.

On 9/2/2019 at 3:27 PM, joewilly12 said:

The old stadium was so much more user friendly when it came to entering and exiting the stadium. 

Depends on what you were doing. The Stadium Club/ Parking and boxes made it a breeze, if you wanted to go home to watch the fourth quarter. Good Clam Chowder too.