Do Matt and Ryan want to play together?

We could use a vet tackle former pro bowler.

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/77977/Texans-cut-Matt-Kalil--save-up-to--5-25-million

The Texans terminated the contract of former Pro Bowl left offensive tackle Matt Kalil, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.  This according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly.

Kalil became expendable after the Texans traded for Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil., their new starting left tackle.

By cutting Kalil, the Texans upgraded their offensive line and saved potentially as much as $5.25 million in pay this season.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

We could use a vet tackle former pro bowler.

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/77977/Texans-cut-Matt-Kalil--save-up-to--5-25-million

The Texans terminated the contract of former Pro Bowl left offensive tackle Matt Kalil, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.  This according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly.

Kalil became expendable after the Texans traded for Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil., their new starting left tackle.

By cutting Kalil, the Texans upgraded their offensive line and saved potentially as much as $5.25 million in pay this season.

Matt Kalil is dog doodoo

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

We've got CJ Mosely's brother on the PS.  Enough is enough with the nepotism.  Let's not make this worse than Rex using spots on unworthy Clemson guys.

You just made me interested in checking up on what Tajh Boyd is doing now.

(Checks Wikipedia) 

Apparently, he's a sales manager of a resort condo complex,  

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Was unaware he fell of a cliff talent wise. Read he's a former probowler and figured he had something left, but apparently not.

Hes not that good.  From the cant miss star he was supposed to be coming out of school that a fall.

Dont know where you read hes a former pro bowler, dont remember him getting voted to the pro bowl.  But i could be wrong

Funny I'm watching one of the football shows and they're talking how the OL has gone from a position of weakness to a position of strength with the trade for Osemele, Kalil and added depth.

Then I come here to read that the opposite.

Will be interesting who has it right when games start

17 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

"Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Wednesday that offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil is the best left tackle in the NFL" - DEC 19, 2018 

So who's wrong? You or Gase?

Wait, a HC called his player the best while he was coaching him? 

Shocking. 

Almost as shocking how Gase went from an idiot loser to the last word on talent as soon as you found a quote.  Lol

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, a HC called his player the best while he was coaching him? 

Shocking. 

Almost as shocking how Gase went from an idiot loser to the last word on talent as soon as you found a quote.  Lol

no, he's still an idiot, but watching you twist yourself into knots is fun.

So now when he says things like Darnold is amazing...he's just saying because he's coaching the team?

37 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

no, he's still an idiot, but watching you twist yourself into knots is fun.

So now when he says things like Darnold is amazing...he's just saying because he's coaching the team?

OK, you got it down. 

Hes an idiot until he says something to back up your argument.  

Got it

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, you got it down. 

Hes an idiot until he says something to back up your argument.  

Got it

I didn't make any argument. I asked you a question that you don't want to answer because it exposes you.

• Thumb Down 1