Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Embrace the Suck

Do Matt and Ryan want to play together?

Recommended Posts

We could use a vet tackle former pro bowler.

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/77977/Texans-cut-Matt-Kalil--save-up-to--5-25-million

The Texans terminated the contract of former Pro Bowl left offensive tackle Matt Kalil, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.  This according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly.

Kalil became expendable after the Texans traded for Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil., their new starting left tackle.

By cutting Kalil, the Texans upgraded their offensive line and saved potentially as much as $5.25 million in pay this season.

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Embrace the Suck said:

We could use a vet tackle former pro bowler.

http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/77977/Texans-cut-Matt-Kalil--save-up-to--5-25-million

The Texans terminated the contract of former Pro Bowl left offensive tackle Matt Kalil, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle reports.  This according to a league source not authorized to speak publicly.

Kalil became expendable after the Texans traded for Miami Dolphins offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil., their new starting left tackle.

By cutting Kalil, the Texans upgraded their offensive line and saved potentially as much as $5.25 million in pay this season.

Matt Kalil is dog doodoo

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

By cutting Kalil, the Texans upgraded their offensive line and saved potentially as much as $5.25 million in pay this season.

Thats scary because Tunsil isnt that good

  • Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got CJ Mosely's brother on the PS.  Enough is enough with the nepotism.  Let's not make this worse than Rex using spots on unworthy Clemson guys.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ghost420 said:

Matt Kalil is horrible

I was agreeing you.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

We've got CJ Mosely's brother on the PS.  Enough is enough with the nepotism.  Let's not make this worse than Rex using spots on unworthy Clemson guys.

You just made me interested in checking up on what Tajh Boyd is doing now.

(Checks Wikipedia) 

Apparently, he's a sales manager of a resort condo complex,  

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats scary because Tunsil isnt that good

Was unaware he fell of a cliff talent wise. Read he's a former probowler and figured he had something left, but apparently not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Thats scary because Tunsil isnt that good

Not sure where you get this. Tunsil's PFF grades were pretty good last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I opened this thread expecting to read that Matt Ryan had been diagnosed with a split personality.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wouldn’t be a bad idea to bring him in. Maybe his brother and the coaches can tap into the talent he once had. If that does happen you then can cut Shepard. 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Was unaware he fell of a cliff talent wise. Read he's a former probowler and figured he had something left, but apparently not.

Hes not that good.  From the cant miss star he was supposed to be coming out of school that a fall.

Dont know where you read hes a former pro bowler, dont remember him getting voted to the pro bowl.  But i could be wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny I'm watching one of the football shows and they're talking how the OL has gone from a position of weakness to a position of strength with the trade for Osemele, Kalil and added depth.

Then I come here to read that the opposite.

Will be interesting who has it right when games start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 3:40 PM, Jet Nut said:

Thats scary because Tunsil isnt that good

"Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Wednesday that offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil is the best left tackle in the NFL" - DEC 19, 2018 

So who's wrong? You or Gase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

In the article I linked and pasted above.

Well they're wrong, he never was voted to a pro bowl.  Unless I'm way wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

"Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Wednesday that offensive lineman Laremy Tunsil is the best left tackle in the NFL" - DEC 19, 2018 

So who's wrong? You or Gase?

Wait, a HC called his player the best while he was coaching him? 

Shocking. 

Almost as shocking how Gase went from an idiot loser to the last word on talent as soon as you found a quote.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wait, a HC called his player the best while he was coaching him? 

Shocking. 

Almost as shocking how Gase went from an idiot loser to the last word on talent as soon as you found a quote.  Lol

no, he's still an idiot, but watching you twist yourself into knots is fun.

So now when he says things like Darnold is amazing...he's just saying because he's coaching the team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

no, he's still an idiot, but watching you twist yourself into knots is fun.

So now when he says things like Darnold is amazing...he's just saying because he's coaching the team?

OK, you got it down. 

Hes an idiot until he says something to back up your argument.  

Got it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt Kalil is garbage  straight turnstile . And they played with each other on the panthers . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

OK, you got it down. 

Hes an idiot until he says something to back up your argument.  

Got it

I didn't make any argument. I asked you a question that you don't want to answer because it exposes you.

So now when he says things like Darnold is amazing...he's just saying because he's coaching the team?

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 4:43 PM, Ghost420 said:

Matt Kalil is horrible

Not disagreeing but how did he make a probowl if he's terrible? Curious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...