Have to go to the bathroom at MetLife Stadium? Better off holding it Giants/Jets home ranks among NFL's worst in poll

joewilly12

Have to go to the bathroom at MetLife Stadium? Better off holding it | Giants, Jets home ranks among NFL’s worst in poll

Updated 2:08 PM; Today 1:32 PM

By Mike Rosenstein | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Earlier this year, SeatGeek polled almost 8,000 MLB fans about fan experiences at home games. According to the survey, Yankee Stadiumranks among the worst in atmosphere (18th), food (20th) and bathrooms (24th), generating an underwhelming overall fan experience for most involved.

There must be something in the water in the metro New York area, because MetLife Stadium, home to the New York Giants and New York Jets, ranks among the worst in SeatGeek’s poll of NFL stadiums.

SeatGeek’s methodology was simple. “We asked, and over 3,200 NFL fans shared what they look forward to at each home game. From the crowd noise to the concessions, see how your favorite team’s stadium stacks up.”

Here are the results. Scores are on a scale of 0-5.

Giants at MetLife Stadium:

• Atmosphere: 3.8; Ranked No. 27
  • Food: 3.4; Ranked No. 22
  • Bathrooms: 3.6; Ranked No. 24

Jets at MetLife Stadium

• Atmosphere: 3.8; Ranked No. 29
  • Food: 3.3; Ranked No. 27
  • Bathrooms: 3.5; Ranked No. 27

SeatGeek’s top-ranked stadium for atmosphere is Lambeau Field, with the home of the Green Bay Packers scoring a perfect 5.0.

That Mercedes-Benz Stadium is ranked so high by SeatGeek should be of little surprise. It’s the newest stadium in the NFL, having opened its doors in 2017.

That MetLife Stadium is ranked so low by SeatGeek should come as a great surprise. It opened in 2010, and is the fourth-youngest stadium in the NFL.

Granted it was like in 2010, but when I traveled out to the New Orleans game, they had those urinal troughs...

240px-Urinal_3.jpg

Drunk dudes peeing on each other.

MetLife has plenty of bathrooms n always clean from my experience.  Massive upgrade over Midget Stadium.

I'm happy with 'em.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

Granted it was like in 2010, but when I traveled out to the New Orleans game, they had those urinal troughs...
240px-Urinal_3.jpg&key=331fc77896aff25b391f3032947d609e840bb2ac628cacc808de41b23ca197da
MetLife has plenty of bathrooms n always clean from my experience.  Massive upgrade over Midget Stadium.
I'm happy with 'em.

Hahaha!!!

Those were the days. Drunk guys peeing on each other. Top 5 sentences ever written on JN

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

240px-Urinal_3.jpg

I'm happy with 'em.

Those things are deep.