Have to go to the bathroom at MetLife Stadium? Better off holding it Giants/Jets home ranks among NFL's worst in poll

joewilly12

22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The stadium sucks ass. Just be real about it. They ****ed up. I get why a PSL holder would be like “actually this generic concrete sh*thole is good enough,” but that’s just because you got snookered on your investment. Sorry you bought a Betamax, my dudes, but it sucks and everyone knows it.

download.jpeg.jpg

15 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Considering all of the money it cost, MetLife is one of the biggest fails in the history of earth. 

Place has zero charm, and for such a big place, is shockingly quiet 

Exactly. It's not terrible per se, there's just nothing great about it. 

20 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Number of years ago I went to the Indy 500 just to say I'd done it. The men's room there was basically a big circular trough like this, where if you looked up you were either staring into the eyes or crotch of the 10-15 guys across from you. Joewilly's wet dream.

I swear the deeper you get into fly over states and their whole "Cowboy up", what "real men" do mentality, the more they just like to look at each other's tiny puds. They go out of their way to erode any sense of privacy in a locker room... the showers and urinals are the modern day Roman bath house. 

Apparently you've never been in the military, where the men are men, and the sh*tters have no walls...

Horrific.  

54 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Apparently you've never been in the military, where the men are men, and the sh*tters have no walls...

Horrific.  

No, I haven’t. And, while I can appreciate the peeing and pooping sacrifices made by members of our armed services, I still don’t think it’s appropriate to have to walk my 5-year old past a 375lb disheveled slob with his pud on display, because my kid forgot to go potty before we left the house.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No, I haven’t. And, while I can appreciate the peeing and pooping sacrifices made by members of our armed services, I still don’t think it’s appropriate to have to walk my 5-year old past a 375lb disheveled slob with his pud on display, because my kid forgot to go potty before we left the house.

I was not approving of it. Far, far from it. 

• Upvote 2