Let’s get loud Sunday

kevinc855

26 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Got the gameday guide email today and could not be more pumped.

lets get loudddd on Sunday and give our team a true home field advantage. Josh Allen on 3rd down, let’s make it hard for him to call the audible and get in by kickoff! 

Jet up! See ya Sunday 

Good Luck. Right there with ya. Some people complain about standing up on 3rd down and causing chaos for the entire opposing O, it's sad. They are too busy doing everything else but using crowd noise as a possible  advantage to get a false start etc. It works. Additionally some fans are noisy When we are on O, you should be able to hear Darnold when we are on O.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Good Luck. Right there with ya. Some people complain about standing up on 3rd down and causing chaos for the entire opposing O, it's sad. They are too busy doing everything else but using crowd noise as a possible  advantage to get a false start etc. It works. Additionally some fans are noisy When we are on O, you should be able to hear Darnold when we are on O.

This 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, SAR I said:

To be fair, from 2011 to 2017 Jets fans in MetLife Stadium made a ton of noise on defense early in games.  Problem was, we had no offense.  So by the 3rd quarter after all those offensive 3 and outs, our hands were swollen and bleeding from all that "MAKE SOME NOISE" stuff.  Knees aching from the constant up/down/up/down of so many 3rd downs our opponents then converted.  We pay a lot of money to go to games, not to do calisthenics.

Turns out, you need some offense to get the fans a) excited and b) rested enough to make all that noise on defense.  So, Jets, have some balance.  Get some first downs.  Score some points.  Play with a lead.  Get some defensive 3 and outs.  Then your frustrated and tired fans will be excited and energetic instead.

SAR I

So true. Lol. You don't always play with a lead we still have to be into on 3rd. Great post!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

Interesting. This is code for Tom was going to do it, got drunk and is now acting like he had a plan all along.  :)

While always plausible, that’s not the case here. You and @Larz try to preempt the captaincy process every year and fail miserably because you lack foresight and conviction. The captain is named every year on the day before the first game, as will be the case this year. 

• Upvote 1

to anyone who is going to the game this week, I believe the first 3 home games they are handing out different towels(white, black, and green) with our new colors.

I ultimately want to make a frame display of all of these, so if anyone is able to grab me an towel, or willing to send if you don't plan on keeping it, I would really appreciate it.  I would also be willing to give you a few bucks for the trouble(as well as cover shipping of course.

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

While always plausible, that’s not the case here. You and @Larz try to preempt the captaincy process every year and fail miserably because you lack foresight and conviction. The captain is named every year on the day before the first game, as will be the case this year. 

Is this really true? I feel like you are making it up. But I am going to be honest I am believing you. Which is a dangerous.

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I'll yell as loud as I can at my tv from 2500 miles away.

Which reminds me, i still have not decided as to whether i want to get nfl sunday ticket

worth it if you get the right deal obviously. I threatened to cancel my directv subscription this year and they decided to give me sunday ticket for free