Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

4 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I thought all was forgiven?? Now he wants his release?

Now Gruden's "I thought his video was cool, awesome" which made no sense makes perfect sense.  The Raiders have a paper trail of showing they wanted him on the team and now they can cut him with impunity, he won't collect a dime of the contract.

What sucks is that as a FA he could join a team to disrupt our playoff plans, don't want to see him in Buffalo, San Diego, Baltimore, or NE.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Now Gruden's "I thought his video was cool, awesome" which made no sense makes perfect sense.  The Raiders have a paper trail of showing they wanted him on the team and now they can cut him with impunity, he won't collect a dime of the contract.

What sucks is that as a FA he could join a team to disrupt our playoff plans, don't want to see him in Buffalo, San Diego, Baltimore, or NE.

SAR I

The only thing he will disrupt will be the next jackass team that brings this P.O.S in.  Yeah, it's so obvious now that Big Ben was the problem in Pittsburgh.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Lmaoo oh really tell that some other posters who wasn’t trying to here that yesterday and swore up and down mayock did nothing wrong . 

Kudos to Gruden for bossing up and putting both kids in there place .

He did nothing wrong and Gruden selling his soul to get a player on the field that can help him win doesnt change that.

BTW, mister its not all his fault has now asked for his release

What did Mayock do wrong now

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

The only thing he will disrupt will be the next jackass team that brings this P.O.S in.  Yeah, it's so obvious now that Big Ben was the problem in Pittsburgh.

Agree completely that he's a headcase in the locker room Monday thru Saturday, but at 1pm on Sunday he makes any offense better.

Hopefully the owners collude in anger and shut this nonsense down where diva's can force their way off teams like this (sorry Le'Veon, this means you too).  This isn't good for the league, it's not good for the owners, and methinks AB will be the next Kaepernick, he will mysteriously not get a sniff from any NFL team and it'll be a narrative into next offseason.

SAR I

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He asked for his release because they cancelled the 30 mil guaranteed by fining him. But yea - he's definitely f'd in the head.

I think if he just shows up for the first game he is guaranteed the first season, something like 15 mill.

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You cant make this up, I've never seen anyone this FU 

AB wasn't a free agent and green lit a trade to the only team that wanted him in a location (Cali) he could see himself playing in (not Buffalo).

Either he's completely mentally disabled or he is trying to get free agency because he thinks he'll land on another NFL team.  Methinks the owners aren't going to allow that, I see passive aggressive collusion on the horizon, and another Kaep situation this time for contractual/control damage to the game, nothing to do with politics.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

He did nothing wrong and Gruden selling his soul to get a player on the field that can help him win doesnt change that.

BTW, mister its not all his fault has now asked for his release

What did Mayock do wrong now

Lol you got a weird love for Mayock .. dudes ahole in his own right ..  if he did nothing wrong why he got put in his place in the 1st place.

AB still batsh*t crazy tho. So it is what it is....

lol I was waiting for to quote me since yesterday it’s funny you had to wait for more news to break . 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

Lol you got a weird love for Mayock .. dudes ahole in his own right ..  if he did nothing wrong why he got put in his place in the 1st place.

AB still batsh*t crazy tho. So it is what it is....

lol I was waiting for to quote me since yesterday it’s funny you had to wait for more news to break . 

Mayock did do something wrong, he signed this a$$hole

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He asked for his release because they cancelled the 30 mil guaranteed by fining him. But yea - he's definitely f'd in the head.

More

Adam Schefter tweet:  In addition to fining Antonio Brown $215,073.53 for conduct detrimental to the team that voided $29.125 million worth of guaranteed money in his contract, the Raiders sent Brown a letter that he no longer will be entitled to termination pay if they release him, per sources.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I don’t think the Pats go near him ...I could see him in Dallas .

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Mayock did do something wrong, he signed this a$$hole

Seriously.  After all that talk during draft time about bringing in and drafting quality character guys and wanting to build a culture of winning, he goes out and trades for, then gives big money to AB?  Trading for AB HAD to be a total Gruden decision.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

He does seem mentally ill.  If he gets released no way someone gives him more than the 30mill guaranteed he has already with the Raiders.
To be fair he seemed mentally ill before the raiders made a move for him. Like the time he hit a kid with the couch that he threw off the balcony at his appartment?

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You're right!  I guess the Raiders were tired of his act and wanted to cut bait.  He'll never play there without the guarantees I bet.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

AB wasn't a free agent and green lit a trade to the only team that wanted him in a location (Cali) he could see himself playing in (not Buffalo).

Either he's completely mentally disabled or he is trying to get free agency because he thinks he'll land on another NFL team.  Methinks the owners aren't going to allow that, I see passive aggressive collusion on the horizon, and another Kaep situation this time for contractual/control damage to the game, nothing to do with politics.

SAR I

He becomes a FA hes never getting the contract that the Raiders gave him

He'll be lucky to get offers of more than one year at minimal money

Hes become more than the misunderstood HOF player that AB and Drew Rosenhaus want to paint him as.

He's a total disruptive force who'll blow up his team, management and anyone who dares to hold him to the same rules that everyone else has to follow.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

14 hours ago, CSNY said:

To have Gruden undermine Mayocks authority is unconscionable. Makes both men look weak and unable to lead. My opinion is that Mayock will never get a meaningful front office job again. Also Gruden will be known as a saboteur and no self respecting GM will hire him if this coaching job doesn’t work out which I don’t think it will 

Did you wver think Mayock would get a meaningful front office job in the first place?

• Upvote 1

@nfltrade_rumors: BREAKING: Antonio Brown Requests Release From Raiders https://t.co/qlN6MSAau0 https://t.co/TQobBrXQUT

m.twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m angry now. I work my ass off as a small business owner to feed my family and live a good life. And a guy like this- a freaking sociopathic narcissist acting like a victim needs to be released from all this oppression? End it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Haha 1