Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

4 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Definitely not Luck... I understand your point but there is no reason to leave the colts especially after the year he had last year

Luck can now rest his body for a year or two and make $10 or $15M more per year than his 2016 contract called for.  And we don't know how Colts management treated him all those years, he may bear a grudge, you never know.

But like Le'Veon, keeping a year or two of wear off of Luck's body and allowing him to sell that story to another NFL team in desperate need of a FQB in 2021 could lead to a much better situation for him than staying in Indy.

SAR I

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Counterpoint: LeVeon Bell pulled the same sh*t and has come here and done (mostly) everything right. It's not impossible that Gase and Douglas think they have what it takes to keep Brown focused, especially if/when Bell vouches for him. 

It’s funny if you watch the Hard knocks episodes where AB is in one of those knock on wood if you hear me meetings, you can see the disgust on AB’s face having to sit through that childish nonsense.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Counterpoint: LeVeon Bell pulled the same sh*t and has come here and done (mostly) everything right. It's not impossible that Gase and Douglas think they have what it takes to keep Brown focused, especially if/when Bell vouches for him. 

Let’s play game first. There will be Bell drama this season.

• Upvote 1

Where just gonna agree to disagree . No need In going back a forth.. you think Mayock did great job with scolding his player through the media and getting in near fist fight with him on the practice field .
i guess the days of just calling the player into your office and handling issues. And being professional is out he window .

Can wait till joe Douglas gets into his first near fist fight .
We can agree to disagree but we can also avoid putting words into each other's mouth when we do disagree. And since I never said Mayock did a great job and only that the responsibility wasnt equal we can leave it at that. Unless you want to make up some more nonsense.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

Im not trying, Im saying it.
Hes handled it perfectly.  Hes in a position where he can suspend AB and get out of paying him the $30 mil owed on his deal.
If yore thinking Mayock has done anything wrong, other than thinking this assclown wouldnt be as much of a distraction as he has become, then I dont know what to tell you.
They handled the balloon entrance, they handled the feet issue that AB created.  They handled the helmet fiasco.  They fined him as every player has said he should have expected. 
AB puts it out for all to see, blasts his bosses and paints himself as the pathetic martyr by saying now hes the devil.  That wasnt enough, he threatens to punch his boss in the face?  Takes a football, punts it and says now fine me for that?  Yeah, its on management
I just turned the NFLN pregame show and Michael Irvin of all people was saying that Mayock, Gruden and the Raiders have handled this right.  I've yet to hear one person agree with you.  And there have been lots of people talking.  
We all are entitle to our opinions, I would skip the "I dont know what to tell you" part of the sign off

Well said

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Apache 51 said:

He's Bipolar.

Maybe, could also be borderline personality disorder, dissociative disorder, CTE, or any number of other disorders.  A lot of these things blend together, and it would be impossible to know for sure without extensive therapy and testing, and even then, you really aren’t 100%.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I was all-in on the Jets trading for him from the Steelers but was clearly wrong about that. Dude is 100% nuts. Without compelling evidence of something else going on to set him off I'd stay far away. Sucks the Pats could pick him up and keep him under wraps but I'm not putting him in a room with a 2nd year QB, young HC coming off getting fired and a rookie GM. The guy just creates a lot of unnecessary drama

• Upvote 2

LB and AB seemed to have co-existed in Pittsburgh and won some games. 
We need a legitimate WR here. 
Time for JD to work for his money and see if this would work in the NY Jets favor. 
Kick the tires JD 
Let's not judge what happened in Oakland deter us. 
Hahahaha HELL NO

• Upvote 1