Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

INT. THE GOODELL COMPOUND - NIGHT

ROGER feverishly gathers transcripts of phone calls between the New England *REDACTED* and *REDACTED’s* agent.  Feeding reams of paper into the crackling fireplace in his office. As the last few pages burn he sits back in his ornate leather chair and sips a fruity hard seltzer through a straw before the corners of his mouth crack into a smirk.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Maxman said:

So, I will make this simple, there are posts in here that should have resulted in immediate bans. Those posts are now gone.

It isn't cute to say hey if I said this __________ my employer would fire me. I don't have the patience for anyone trying to be cute and play that game. 

This is the real world, if we do bad things we will get fired. If you post stupid things here, you will be banned.

Now let's walk away exhale and try this again. It is like 8 minutes before the season, we prefer to not ban anyone. Don't make us regret that thought. Thank you to the posters that reported the posts. I appreciate the heads up.

Raiders should of had the balls to suspend him and let him rot. 

Edit don’t know why it quoted max

• Upvote 1

I don't know why this would be, they're supposed to be such a great football team. 

Keelan Doss rejected Raiders in favor of staying on Jaguars practice squad

Posted by Mike Florio on September 8, 2019, 8:51 AM EDT

gettyimages-1171194198-1-e1567946914970.
Getty Images

With the Raiders moving on from Antonio Brown, they needed a new receiver. They had an easy answer: Bring back Alameda native and Hard Knocks darling Keelan Doss.

It was a no-brainer. Doss had lost out in a numbers game, and even though he opted to join the Jaguars’ practice squad, it’s always better to be on the active roster of the hometown team rather than to be on a practice squad on the other side of the country, right?

Wrong.

Mike Garafolo of NFL Network reported on Saturday that Doss decided to stay with Jacksonville’s practice squad in lieu of joining the Raiders’ active roster. It helped that, per Garafolo, the Jaguars offered to bump Doss’s salary on the practice squad to the full $495,000 rookie minimum.

Still, it was another body blow to the Raiders on a weekend that felt like an endless losing streak, even though their official record remains at 0-0.

• 1 month later...