Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Bell could be called a lot of things after his holdout, but insane isn't one of them.  He's never come off as a lunatic.  There were far more warning signs about AB.  

Totally. The thing that really concerned me was the thought that he would sign the big contract and get lazy.  I didn't like how he focused on the contract when his teammates were depending on him. I also lumped Bell and AB together a bit. 

But it's clear that AB is a whole different level of problem. Bell has been a delight so far. Playing chess with C mart and all that. How nice he's been.  

• Upvote 4

Just now, GREENBEAN said:

Totally. The thing that really concerned me was the thought that he would sign the big contract and get lazy.  I didn't like how he focused on the contract when his teammates were depending on him. I also lumped Bell and AB together a bit. 

But it's clear that AB is a whole different level of problem. Bell has been a delight so far. Playing chess with C mart and all that. How nice he's been.  

Yep.  All that mattered was Bell showing up in shape and being a decent citizen.  Check and check.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Its ok, they have 3 potential All Pro caliber receivers on the Practice Squad who can now get their chance to show the league their secret, hidden top talent. 

Truth be told, I actually do like Tyrell Williams and TE Darren Waller.  But their other outside WR options?  JJ Nelson and Dwayne Harris?  Yikes. 

And Hunter Renfrow is only a decent weapon when you have a WR1 like Brown on the field.  Otherwise he'll just be a JAG slot guy.  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

to be clear, my post wasn't intended to absolve AB of anything. The guy is clearly a nut, and causing the issue.

I just think Mayock is making matters worse when he could have done a better job of smoothing things out. Seems like he's trying to scare AB using the press and it's causing a fire storm.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, KRL said:

They deserve what they get, who didn't know he was a high maintenance diva???
Feel sorry for Mayock though, he was great on the NFL Network and he stepped
into this crap

From what is being reported Mayock isn’t completely innocent in this either . He definitely played a role in this situation . With the fines and  the public ultimatum. Apparently they don’t like each other . And we all know Mayock ain’t the type to bite his tongue. He say whatever he wants . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I think I saw that if he is suspended they maybe able to get out of his guaranteed money. 

Tannenbaum tweeted that if hes suspended they can get out of his 29mil bonus.  If hes off the opening day roster they would then be out of the 14 whatever mil he would be owed im salary.

You know the Raiders are meeting with their lawyers right now dotting the eyes and crossing the tees to getting out from under this azzholes grip

• Upvote 1