Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

1 hour ago, Scoop24 said:

I mean Jeremy Shockey did the same thing apperently. And the giants shipped his ass out . That’s how you handle things behind the scene. Mayock coming off like a rookie with going public . 

They can't move him.   He just signed a monster extension, and AB is the one who is showing off his letters stating he was fined.

• Upvote 1

Even I can't defend this.   This is an embarrassment .    I will hold off saying anymore till I calm down.  

Awww man. You just made it very difficult to Rub your face in anything. You bastard. Humility has amazing powers. Now I’m almost feeling sympathy for you.

Well met sir.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

17 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

That is amazing! If any GM were to get punched in the face you would’ve thought it would be Idzik or Maccagnan. 

Sanchez almost punched Idzik in 2013 after he was inserted into the Giants exhibition game and got hurt, costing him the season.  

https://nesn.com/2013/10/report-mark-sanchez-shouted-at-jets-general-manager-john-idzik-after-getting-left-in-game-injuring-shoulder/

Report: Mark Sanchez Shouted at Jets General Manager John Idzik After Getting Left in Game, Injuring Shoulder

After Mark Sanchez walloped his shoulder and likely lost his last, desperate chance at being the New York Jets’ starting quarterback during garbage time in a preseason game, many people wondered how Sanchez felt about getting the boot from New York in the most passive-aggressive way possible. According to some New York Post “witnesses,” Sanchez did not like it at all.

The Post reports that Sanchez flipped out on Jets general manager John Idzik in the trainer’s room after he was hurt in the game. He “shouted” at Idzik and was “furious” that the team left him in the game, especially since he was playing with the backups, who did not offer great protection. Sanchez has since had season-ending surgery on the shoulder, and although he hasn’t pointed fingers publicly, it appears he does, in fact, feel like any player would in that situation.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2013/10/report-mark-sanchez-shouted-at-jets-general-manager-john-idzik-after-getting-left-in-game-injuring-shoulder/

• Upvote 1

Everyone keeps saying NE but after drafting  N’Keal Harry and Gordon being reinstated do they even need him? Idk if he’s worth the headache! Especially if you have to negotiate with the lunatic 3 days before the season opener. This man threatened to punch his GM in the face for being disciplined AFTER he missed almost all of camp+preseason because he burned his feet and then threatened to retire over a helmet, while simultaneously missing the entire offseason IN A BRAND NEW OFFENSE, Where is undoubtedly their best weapon. Imagine being mad at your boss for disciplining you after that ??? This guy should be running deep posts and fades into every shrink who will take his money. 

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Man the truth isn’t just painful it’s also funny.

I wouldnt be surprised. lol. 

With that said. I cant even defend this guy Brown at this point. When he was going through his issues with Pittsburgh I gave him as well as Bell the benefit of the doubt given that so many other people had the same exact story regarding Roethilsberger. 

Im also a supporter of players getting a much money as they can, however, this crap here is dead wrong. The Raiders traded for him, paid him, supported his helmet issue, as well as when he damn near froze his feet off. 

Brown needs to shut his mouth and suit up. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

I am pretty sure that the NFL drug testing policy applies to any player under contract.  I don't think that having frozen feet, refusing to wear a new helmet, or attacking your GM are qualifying exemptions. 

The thought is that if he's not in the building or part of the team when the pee is due, no pee is provided.  If he and his agent did some math and decided that he couldn't risk a urine test before September 10, then they would do anything possible to keep him away from the pee man until September 10.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

The thought is that if he's not in the building or part of the team when the pee is due, no pee is provided.  If he and his agent did some math and decided that he couldn't risk a urine test before September 10, then they would do anything possible to keep him away from the pee man until September 10.

SAR I

Not being there when you are told to pee equals a positive test.  You get 4 hours and you have to provide your travel schedule.  It is dull, but I suspend/remove people for sh*t like this every week. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

You know what's coming, right?

AB to NE because BB can make any basket case a good guy.

SAR I

This was worked out months ago.  PIT wouldn't trade him to NE.  So they needed a middleman to be the patsy.  NE saves the picks, gets AB on a one-year deal, and Peter King knobslobbers about how masterfully BB played the league.  The only fly in the ointment is if Gruden can claw back the signing bonus because keeping it is a requirement for AB to do the one-year prove-it deal with NE.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

Didn't see this this coming from AB... Thought he was just chasing the money when he left the Steelers

Sounds like the Steelers were masterful at keeping his diva behavior under wraps 

hope nobody here had had him in fantasy