Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

53 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

I think his brain is mush... like CTE and not even kidding he might be the first player to show up in a locker room and bust a cap or two. There seems to be a trend in this country where dissatisfied people take to firearms and he if I'm not mistaken has an affinity for them and now feels disrespected.

If they take his guarantee someone might catch some hot lead. That boy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

Didnt a cheifs player do this years back?  Ended up shooting himself at the facility if i recall.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

I think his brain is mush... like CTE and not even kidding he might be the first player to show up in a locker room and bust a cap or two. There seems to be a trend in this country where dissatisfied people take to firearms and he if I'm not mistaken has an affinity for them and now feels disrespected.

If they take his guarantee someone might catch some hot lead. That boy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

FB_IMG_1567729350113.jpg

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

20 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

at the moment Gruden and Ab agent  is trying to work out resolution for AB to stay with the raiders .. Gruden wasn't the one on the field tryna to have pissing contest with the AB.. Mayock was unprofessional and it spilled over . AB shouldn't post things on internet but Mayock is allowed to scold him in public makes all the sense in the world ..  all of this could of been delt with behind close doors instead Mayock approaching him the field over the ig post... and ill be damned if you bring coke head Michael Irvin opinions in here as if that means anything..

this is case of 2 wrongs but go ahead pretend Mayock is innocent

Yeah, thats what the agent is saying, what do expect him to say?  The raiders dump AB and he loses his $30 mil, Drew loses his $3 mil commission.

When in all of this, 4 incidents before the season starts and he hasnt said a word that was detrimental until AB threatened to punch his face in. 

Go ahead and pretend what?  That AB is the professional? That youre dealing in the reality of the world?

As I've said, go to work tomorrow, tell your boss you're going to punch his face in and see how long you stay employed.  

I said it was my opinion, I said youre entitled to your opinion.  And youre pissy with all your ending quotes.  I'm not arguing with you and your strange views

• Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, thats what the agent is saying, what do expect him to say?  The raiders dump AB and he loses his $30 mil, Drew loses his $3 mil commission.

When in all of this, 4 incidents before the season starts and he hasnt said a word that was detrimental until AB threatened to punch his face in. 

Go ahead and pretend what?  That AB is the professional? That youre dealing in the reality of the world?

As I've said, go to work tomorrow, tell your boss you're going to punch his face in and see how long you stay employed.  

I said it was my opinion, I said youre entitled to your opinion.  And youre pissy with all your ending quotes.  I'm not arguing with you and your strange views

who said AB was professional ? .. all I said Mayock is not innocent in the situation. it is what it is I'm done. go listen to the coke . I mean the talking head..

• WTF? 3

13 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

who said AB was professional ? .. all I said Mayock is not innocent in the situation. it is what it is I'm done. go listen to the coke . I mean the talking head..

I'm with you...  Mayocks tough guy line in the sand sound byte was unnecessarily confrontational.  He could have said the same thing behind closed doors to AB and Rosenhaus rather than try and emasculate him in public. 

AB is likely insane but you have to know how to deal with a crazy person if you want to be a GM.  Mayock doesn't have Parcells' gravitas or resume to be trying to puff his chest out like he did.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

3 hours ago, SR24 said:

Everyone keeps saying NE but after drafting  N’Keal Harry and Gordon being reinstated do they even need him? Idk if he’s worth the headache! Especially if you have to negotiate with the lunatic 3 days before the season opener. This man threatened to punch his GM in the face for being disciplined AFTER he missed almost all of camp+preseason because he burned his feet and then threatened to retire over a helmet, while simultaneously missing the entire offseason IN A BRAND NEW OFFENSE, Where is undoubtedly their best weapon. Imagine being mad at your boss for disciplining you after that ??? This guy should be running deep posts and fades into every shrink who will take his money. 

Harry is on IR for the first half of the season and for both of our games against them. 

• Upvote 1

https://brobible.com/sports/article/antonio-brown-derek-carr-oakland-raiders-instagram/

Antonio Brown Unfollows Derek Carr And The Oakland Raiders On Instagram, Fuels Speculation That He Wants To Join The Texans

gettyimages-1168291307.jpg?quality=90&w=

GETTY IMAGE

The never-ending Antonio Brown drama in Oakland is reaching its peak and could end with the diva wide receiver getting cut and joining another team.

Today, it was revealed that Brown was expected to be suspended by the Raiders for threatening to punch GM Mike Mayock in the face after Mayock had fined him for missing practice a few weeks ago.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

I love that a guy who is getting paid HUGE bucks, doesn't show up for work and consistently embarrasses and disparages his employer feels that he must be respected at all times.  How about if you show a little respect for yourself and your employer?

Show a little respect for yourself and your employer?  Come on!  

This is 2019!

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Jet9 said:

Threatening to punch your boss shouldn't be met with a whole bunch of 'yeah, but...' and whataboutisms. Can't believe some of you are serious here. 

Obviously what he did yesterday is unacceptable and will lead to the end of his time in Oakland.

The point is Mayock is culpable in that you can't wave a steak in front of a Tiger and not expect him to go Tiger.  When Mayock did his Clint Eastwood act a couple weeks ago even I knew it would end badly and I'm just some guy, (albeit extremely intelligent in football matters), in Rochester.

Mayock should know better.  Unless his objective when fining him way to find a way out of the whole situation in which case it was very crafty.

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Obviously what he did yesterday is unacceptable and will lead to the end of his time in Oakland.

The point is Mayock is culpable in that you can't waive a steak in front of a Tiger and not expect him to go Tiger.  When Mayock did his Clint Eastwood act a couple weeks ago even I knew it would end badly and I'm just some guy, (albeit extremely intelligent in football matters), in Rochester.

Mayock should know better.  Unless his objective when fining him way to find a way out of the whole situation in which case it was very crafty.

Personally, I thought he should have lit him up a long time ago. AB is a punk, straight up. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

The point is Mayock is culpable in that you can't waive a steak in front of a Tiger and not expect him to go Tiger.  When Mayock did his Clint Eastwood act a couple weeks ago even I knew it would end badly and I'm just some guy, (albeit extremely intelligent in football matters), in Rochester.

jesus christ

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Pac said:

you could be on to something there with the latter. Then again sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

AB not playing Monday moved the line zero points. The Raiders have all the leverage here. Hell, the league has the leverage.

I'm not defending AB..  As J9 said he IS a punk.

I'm just saying if you sign the punk then you have to be smart enough to know how to deal with him.

Gruden, who has the resume to sh-t on AB, refused to say 1 bad word about him and instead sic'd his yes man on him.  The whole thing was sloppy especially when they were so close to a resolution.

It was a failure on all sides but ultimately it will cost AB the most as even with him the Raiders weren't doing sh-t this year.

• WTF? 1

12 minutes ago, Pac said:

I like steak 

20 minutes ago, Pac said:

The point is Mayock is culpable in that you can't wave a steak in front of a Tiger and not expect him to go Tiger.  When Mayock did his Clint Eastwood act a couple weeks ago even I knew it would end badly and I'm just some guy, (albeit extremely intelligent in football matters), in Rochester.

• Upvote 1

Brown is obviously trying to shoot his way out of town as parcells used to say 

only a weak gm let’s it get to this stage 

gruden throating him in the press every day didn’t help either 

the fines should have been assessed the day after the infraction in private face to face not in a letter weeks later 

brown is nuts but he senses weakness 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I'm with you...  Mayocks tough guy line in the sand sound byte was unnecessarily confrontational.  He could have said the same thing behind closed doors to AB and Rosenhaus rather than try and emasculate him in public. 

AB is likely insane but you have to know how to deal with a crazy person if you want to be a GM.  Mayock doesn't have Parcells' gravitas or resume to be trying to puff his chest out like he did.

AB is the one that went public with the fines that caused this issue. How could you possibly defend him???

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Larz said:

Brown is obviously trying to shoot his way out of town as parcells used to say 

only a weak gm let’s it get to this stage 

gruden throating him in the press every day didn’t help either 

the fines should have been assessed the day after the infraction in private face to face not in a letter weeks later 

brown is nuts but he senses weakness 

Saw today that the letter thing is a league mandated thing

I originally thought it was a bad way to do it, but not the case

they most likely told him and/or his agent directly, and then the letter is given 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Pac said:

Parcells would have probably said things in a stronger way than Mayock did.  Yes, he had the resume to get away with it, but using Bill as an example, there's nothing that Mayock did that was out of line.  

Example - Parcells quote:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pac said:

I'm not defending AB..  As J9 said he IS a punk.

I'm just saying if you sign the punk then you have to be smart enough to know how to deal with him.

Gruden, who has the resume to sh-t on AB, refused to say 1 bad word about him and instead sic'd his yes man on him.  The whole thing was sloppy especially when they were so close to a resolution.

It was a failure on all sides but ultimately it will cost AB the most as even with him the Raiders weren't doing sh-t this year.

Its obvious that you just have no idea 

Macyok let AB come in and act the clown.

Supported AB when he did his foot thing.  A lot thought it was to get out of camp

Supported him when he ignored the league when it told him his helmet was banned and turned a simple thing into a shlt show

Supported him through the appeal. 

Of course AB took that opportunity and Mayock correctly said he needs to get into camp.

AB didnt show up for the walk through in a preseason game, Mayock said nothing

AB gets fined for missing camp and walk through, threatens Mayock

And hes the one who is wrong, is Clint like?

LOL

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1