Jets Injury Report; Robby & Trumaine Feeling Good

JetNation

Injury-Report-09-05-19.png

The Jets are starting the season off relatively healthy. They suffered the big injury to Avery Williamson during the presason. As they head into week one though the news is getting better for several Jets that were banged up. The full injury report from the team appears below along with several updates from Adam Gase.

Three players were listed as limited: Robby Anderson, Braxton Berrios and Trumaine Johnson. Adam Gase did say before practice that he expected Trumaine Johnson to be a full participant and he will be ready for the game on Sunday.

Robby Anderson is also “good” for Sunday.

We’re just being smart as far as how much we’re using him and just making sure – because it had been a couple weeks. So, we were just trying to make sure he’s good. He keeps saying he’s fine. So, I think it’s more us just being cautious.

Here are a few other updates from Gase:

Brian Winters, he’ll be (a) full (participant) today, I think he was limited yesterday and then (Frankie) Luvu is going to be added to the injury report. (He) kind of had a hand yesterday. He’ll be practicing, we think he’ll be full. He’s going to be working with some splint, but it looks like we’ll be all right there. We got out pretty clean yesterday. It was a good day’s work and we’ve got to put another one together today.

New center Ryan Kalil isn’t injured but there were some questions about what kind of shape he was in since he planned on being retired and joined the team after camp started.

I think he’s feeling good. I feel like the practices have been really good with him. I think he’s gotten really comfortable with the offense. He’s really studied hard to get on the same page with everybody else. I think those guys talk so much. To watch those guys at practice and see how much they’re talking after a period is over, has been very impressive. 

Injury-Report-09-05-19.png

The post Jets Injury Report; Robby & Trumaine Feeling Good appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
FxFQuNkKk8w

Click here to read the full story...

• Upvote 1

Leveon will be an important player for the Jets on Sunday.

If Robby can get open downfield, he will open up the middle of the field for Bell.   Edmunds for the Bills will be a challenge for a rusty Bell.

Trumaine has to cover Brown or Foster and not let Allen complete long passes to them, and not need much other help so the safeties can do what they need.  

I think this is a game that is decided by the long-passing game-which team passes better wins.