Kaare Vedvik has never kicked at MetLife a practice attempt was foiled

joewilly12

27 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

I really don't know how any kicker in the NFL goes on the road and actually makes field goals. It seems like it would be near impossible.

Most of these goal posts have little wind direction flags on the top.

We should hire an expert instructor to teach our kicker how to use those things. 

1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I have no problem with events at the stadium, but look at how other venues are managed. Not one of the other major NFL team controlled facilities have an event that alters the playing surface within a week of their home opener, never mind within 48 hours prior. I dont get the decision to allow a "soccer friendly" to change the surface so close to a game. Play on the field turf or dont schedule the match 2 days before a home opener. The end zone looked like sh*t during preseason,  and now the field isn't accessible to the team days prior to the opener? LOL. $1.4B and they can't figure out the basics of facilities management. 

This was poor management and planning. Probably a decision made under Neil Glat.  

This is a whole lot of talk about nothing.  The turf being changed has been done here and other stadiums isn't an issue.  Wasn't in the way of any games.  This is a different circumstance to that came up, the article is about not being able to get a test shot.

It we any bad business to make some money on a day the stadium want being used.

"Sam would like to go out on the field extra early tomorrow before the game to work on timing and routes with Crowder and Q and get a read on wind conditions near the endzones."

"Oh, gee...well, we needed to make a few bucks and the field wasn't being used, so we booked the field for a Paw Patrol live show and meet and greet.  They'll be done around 11:45 or so."

images.jpeg.7670d69aa6d2f30e13b49b48551356f5.jpeg

LOL.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

I attended the 2019 NFL Draft party at MetLife fans in attendance were supposed to be able to have field access, we weren't allowed on the field because of the dirt piles for the motocross event that weekend. 

Just saying. 

Thanks, Neil.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, slats said:

I know the game is called football and all, but I really just can't get myself too worked up about the kicker. I wanna see the Jets going for it on fourth down, and going for two, anyway. 

I don't want to see them going for it on 4th down, because I don't see them facing any 4th downs in the first place.  ?