Sean O'Hara (NY Giant) On The FAN: "Jets Fans Are Much Louder Than Giants Fans"

SAR I

Complimented the Jets fans on how passionate and loud they are, said that when the Jets had the home game vs. the Giants that the place was insane whereas the games where the Giants were the home team were subdued and quiet.
Said "the Jets have a new type of fan in MetLife and they are really loud and give a great homefield advantage."
Take that you SOJF hater victims.
SAR I
Do members of the new breed all drive BMWs ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Complimented the Jets fans on how passionate and loud they are, said that when the Jets had the home game vs. the Giants that the place was insane whereas the games where the Giants were the home team were subdued and quiet.

Said "the Jets have a new type of fan in MetLife and they are really loud and give a great homefield advantage."

SAR I

Thats because the Giants are playing in our stadium

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Yeah but they warm up by drinking beer in the parking lot and tossing footballs into your 3 series.  :)

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Agreed. I have seen the Giants and the Jets here in Charlotte.  Jets fans are a more vibrant group no doubt. 

me thinks it it stems from anger........?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Do members of the new breed all drive BMWs ?

Well, the ones in the Club lot certainly do.

As for the rest, they all have New Jersey license plates so that means they don't come from Queens so that's quite an improvement.

SAR I

2 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

That's not a lie - Giants fans are boring

Very true.

Went to see the Jets vs. Giants game in 2015, the Fitzpatrick OT thriller, and I couldn't believe how quiet the Giants fans were.  They were bored.  At a football game.  Made no sense.

SAR I

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

psl  fans are much louder than the peasant non psl dregs fans.

By the 3rd quarter when the non-PSL fans are so full of beer they can't remember the name of their starting quarterback, yes, PSL fans make more noise.  You see, we go to the games to watch the games.  Getting drunk in front of 80,000 strangers is an embarrassment.

SAR I

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The Jets fans who can't get out of Big Brother Blue's shadow because they enjoy it there.

SAR I

Im turning around those sad sack, red headed step child fans.  

After Sunday’s pass rushing, secondary ball hawking performance, half of them will be converted.

After that, we will need to work on the “can you believe Cimini and the media hates us” brigade.

True order will be established regarding what it means to be a jets fan.  Stay tuned!

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im turning around those sad sack, red headed step child fans.  

After Sunday’s pass rushing, secondary ball hawking performance, half of them will be converted.

After that, we will need to work on the “can you believe Cimini and the media hates us” brigade.

True order will be established regarding what it means to be a jets fan.  Stay tuned!

It truly is time to bury the past, take a deep breath, and exhale.  Finally. 

The light at the end of the tunnel is getting clearer.

SAR I

Well, the ones in the Club lot certainly do. As for the rest, they all have New Jersey license plates so that means they don't come from Queens so that's quite an improvement.

SAR I

You know I'm just ribbing you ... I live in Jersey and drove a 340i until 2018 and now drive a wrangler  

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

You know I'm just ribbing you ... I live in Jersey and drove a 340i until 2018 and now drive a wrangler emoji51.png 

I get it, I know.  But a Wrangler?  BMW has enough X's to satisfy the SUV need, no?

SAR I

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I've been saying this for a while but this has been your angle for some time now.  It's like you want to brag that you're early (first?) on the "new era Jet fan" train and that makes you better than other Jet fans.  You're anti the sports media ("they owe us an apology!"), and many fans ("I'm a better fan because I have ST's!").  You brag that you have a positive outlook and don't associate with that "SOJ" loser mentality.  You talk about how you're a cut above the "burpers and farters" and, of course, you remind everyone that you drive a BMW.

I used to enjoy your posts when you discussed football, instead of pushing this annoying agenda.  It's a tired/transparent act.

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I've been saying this for a while but this has been your angle for some time now.  It's like you want to brag that you're early (first?) on the "new era Jet fan" train and that makes you better than other Jet fans.  You're anti the sports media ("they owe us an apology!"), and many fans ("I'm a better fan because I have ST's!").  You brag that you have a positive outlook and don't associate with that "SOJ" loser mentality.  You talk about how you're a cut above the "burpers and farters" and, of course, you remind everyone that you drive a BMW.

I used to enjoy your posts when you discussed football, instead of pushing this annoying agenda.  It's a tired/transparent act.

I'm not here to entertain you; I'm here to entertain me.

SAR I