Julio Jones gets new contract

Lupz27

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Same amount of super bowl wins since he entered the league. But I also hate Matt Ryan and his stupid face. 

It’s funny how we slam good players for not winning a ring while at the same time believing Adam Gase will be a success.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He is a mush with no spine.

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

He’s Pennington with less intestinal fortitude

Hasn’t missed a game in ten years. 5th longest streak in NFL history. Second longest active streak behind Philip Rivers. What a wuss!

• Sympathy 1

12 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

taking those horrible sacks???   

He also didn't take the play clock down to 1-3 seconds before calling for the snap when they should've been burning off time.  But their HC was ultimately at fault for that loss.  I know their OC was pushing to be aggressive but they had that game in their pocket if they would've burned the clock and the final decisions rest with the HC, not the OC.  

• Upvote 1

always was going to happen ... completely beloved in ATL ... Arthur Blank would never have been foolish enough to let Home Depot suffer the consequences of not to getting it done

(ps - well deserved ... a high quality deal for a high quality player who is also a high quality person)

2 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Rag arm.....given totally stacked offenses.

I love our post-truth world where nothing but one’s own opinion matters and facts can easily be dismissed with a conclusory statement that is neither proven nor provable. Hey did you know that outer space isn’t empty but filled with invisible con queso dip? Prove me wrong.

14 hours ago, jgb said:

If the Pats’ comeback comes up one FG short, Matt Ryan is a good QB, even with the same performance. See how easy that is? Jet fan analysis at work.

Are you Irish?  Look don’t take it personally.

Matt Ryan is highly overrated and has had problems winning on the Road his ENTIRE career, even though he has been luckily handed one of the most high powered offensive units in the league...since Day 1.

Can you help me understand the lack of playoff wins?

3 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Are you Irish?  Look don’t take it personally.

Matt Ryan is highly overrated and has had problems winning on the Road his ENTIRE career, even though he has been luckily handed one of the most high powered offensive units in the league...since Day 1.

Can you help me understand the lack of playoff wins?

I disagree with you, so what? I didn’t call you a bad person. No need to get personal.

6 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

Cousins will never come close to sniffing a MVP 

But he does have a stronger arm than his “effete older brother”, although like his older brother, he won’t win anything either..4-26 vs winning teams when “Milton” (from “Office Space”) Maccagnan begged him to be the Jet QB.

How’s that MVP thing work out for Ryan without All-Pros at just about every skill position on his units his entire career?  He better have that.  Rag arms need that.