AbstraKt

Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

I firmly believe in 20 years no one will be talking about this Patriot team with the reverence you hear when Montanas 49ers are discussed.  They've already been called cheaters by retired players on various networks and everyone but people in MA hate them.

I don't care if they win another one this year..  They are still a disgrace.  They were gifted a SB appearance with an obscure rule (against Gruden ironically enough), illegally watched the Rams walk through, been the beneficiary of some of the worst refereeing I've ever seen, were a Dee Ford offsides away from missing it last year, on and on an on..  They are a scum team that doesn't have the respect of most of their peers past and present.

With this signing they can add mentally ill as a term to describe their players and front office.  Some of the other terms are sex trafficking, murderer, wife stealer, drug addicts....  The Patriot Way.

You left out rub 'n tuggers.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Hackenberg said:

Remember Randy Moss #84, disgruntled  all star receiver leaves Raiders for Pats. Remember? 

Pats  go 15-1 this time, not 16-0

18-1

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

My point is they'll lose 1 game in season and the SB.  Thst one loss is probably  Steelers

Well they won't have AB in game 1 against the Steelers.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company