Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

AbstraKt

I never expected the Jets to compete for a superbowl this year but I was hoping the Patriots wouldn't be either. As if the two decades of Patriot dominance wasn't bad enough, now they just take the air out of the excitement of the new season the day before it kicks off with this BS. I don't think I could hate a franchise and it's fans more. I hope Tom Brady suffers a career ending injury this season. Classless, yup, but if anyone deserves it it's the Pats and their insufferable fanbase.

Animated GIF

• Upvote 1

Ha ha..At bad precedent and a racist child....

He definitely is a head case but let's not start pulling the race card when I'm sure these black athletes get called the "n-word" by opposing fans constantly. Leonard fournette comes to mind when he was in Houston

And ahh the nfl let A.Peterson back in after abusing his kid, T.Hill, P.Burress...

This been apart of sports for decades..

55 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

It's frankly unacceptable. So obvious that Rosenhaus had this wrapped up before Antonio asked to be released. NFL is a joke, along with MLB and its juiced balls. Anyone past adolescence who actually thinks these leagues are not corrupt is truly naive. Going to be hard to take any of this seriously.

Facts! It's clear that negotiations had taken place before AB was released.

F...k Rosenhaus and Belichick for their dirty deed. I hope the Patriots go 0-16. 

Still think that AB's antics was funny as heck though. For a second even I had to atleast consider that maybe this dude was a bit off of his rocker. Na, dude was making power moves! lmao. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rolloffjet said:

Who’s blocking for Tommy boy. 

Maybe it’s not their strongest area, but they’re routinely at the top of the league in how quickly Tom throws the ball. He barely holds it for 2 seconds before he finds someone on a crossing route or slant.

Speaking for myself, this news has ruined what was going to be an exciting opening day & season for our new look Jets. We have zero chance now to win a division, without even having stepped on the field once. They are going to go 15-1 or even 16-0 and blow by everyone yet again. Nothing bad ever happens to this team, it is mind boggling. No receivers? No problem, go out & get the best in the game 15 minutes before the season starts. Unreal. Can't make this $hit up.

I am quickly losing all interest in the NEPFL tbh, I mean what is the point already? I am so sick of seeing this team in the SB every god damned year, listening to everyone talk about them. This reminds me of a human staring down at an ant hill watching 31 other ants scurrying around in futility.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

56 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

Speaking for myself, this news has ruined what was going to be an exciting opening day & season for our new look Jets. We have zero chance now to win a division, without even having stepped on the field once. They are going to go 15-1 or even 16-0 and blow by everyone yet again. Nothing bad ever happens to this team, it is mind boggling. No receivers? No problem, go out & get the best in the game 15 minutes before the season starts. Unreal. Can't make this $hit up.

I am quickly losing all interest in the NEPFL tbh, I mean what is the point already? I am so sick of seeing this team in the SB every god damned year, listening to everyone talk about them. This reminds me of a human staring down at an ant hill watching 31 other ants scurrying around in futility.

Well dont blame the NEPFL..blame the other 31 teams that cant get their sh** together..

Pitt had all this talent and didnt know how to keep their talent disciplined

Falcons were up 28-3

Sean McVay was too busy kissing BB a** than actually try to beat them in the SB.

And you guys including the fins and the bills spent the better part of the 20 year reign with you all heads up your a** instead of building a team and a culture to compete.

The operations of the nfl have been the same for years/decades...other teams can do it too just haven't figured it out, apparently.

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

Sadly it’s all big business. 

Madison Ave wants Brady as the “face of the NFL” and that is what they shall have, and that’s why virtually every call goes his team’s way, why the unit that protects him ALWAYS performs at or close to the top of the league....for 20 years straight haha...20 years, change the players on their Oline say 7x over, doesn’t matter, they still are close to the “best” in the league even though the team picks at the bottom of every round during those 20 years.  Spare me how “great” their Oline coach is.

As long as Madison Ave controls, as long as Brady still plays, as long as you see their troll owner giving strange “high Fives” while watching the game, as long as you see the Refs side with NE on virtually every call....the NFL is more of a joke by the day, morphing into Pro Wrestling or Harlem Globetrotters vs Washington Generals bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I feel the same way about them taking the air out of the opening day excitement. Such a buzz kill to know these dicks are going to run roughshod over the league yet again. It's been 2 decades, GTFOH can't they just go away already FFS?

There seems to be some thought that this was all  intentional by AB because he didn’t want a trade to the Raiders. All along he wanted to go to NEP. The thing is was there illegal contact by NEP with AB while he was under contract with Oakland. If Al Davis still around he wouldn’t let it slide. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ASH1962 said:

I hear you & feel the same way. The rich get richer & they didn't even have to trade a draft pick to do it. I lived in New England after leaving LI for 35 years & this new fan (last 18 years are insufferable). I have 2 friends who have been texting me since this went down & both went from, holy sh*t this dudes crazy, blah, blah, blah, to, nothing was really ABs fault after the news broke that they signed him. This team & their fans have been running with the devil for 18 years, cameras, fines, deflated balls, PEDs, Kraft getting stroked by children, now this AB thing. I'm praying that something really bad finally happens to the cheating bastards, another Brady ACL would be nice, or an AB broken leg. This has depressed every football fan outside of the Patriots fans. Everyone is wishing bad Karma on this group. Maybe with the whole country on the same page they'll fall on their collective faces. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Rangers9 said:

He was available at 4 pm and they signed him at 4:05 pm. I don’t really care I didn’t want him for us. We know NEP can win without him. As for the loss in guaranteed money it’s AB’s fault. The Raiders tried to work it out but Brown kept pushing it. You heard Grudin’s tape he didn’t want to cut him. It was the best deal they could get, who would sink a guaranteed 30 mil on someone so erratic. The Raiders were lucky they could void that contract. Their FO did a good job making that call in time to save the bacon. 

What are you talking about? He hasn't signed anything. He won't sign the contract until tomorrow (Monday).