Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

AbstraKt

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So you know how Gase and JD would have handled him. 

This isn't 100% on AB really dude with ngruden-Mayock-Davis running the circus in Oakland. 

You just dont get it

This is absolutely, 100% on AB. The only people making these ridiculous claims that its Gruden-Mayock-Davis fault are excuse makers trying to make AB sound better than the assclown is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Because we are not winning the division this year so what's the point?

I'm kinda desensitized to the Pats now. I kinda have been since they beat Atlanta in the SB. I dont really care about them

You can’t root for Luke Skywalker and not care about Darth Vader. It’s impossible to cheer for Bond without contemplating Dr. No. The yin is defined by the yang and vice versa. They cannot exist independently.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

You just dont get it

This is absolutely, 100% on AB. The only people making these ridiculous claims that its Gruden-Mayock-Davis fault are excuse makers trying to make AB sound better than the assclown is.

Gruden is a whack job!!!!!!!  Mayock LOL is Manish the next GM and Mike Davis I doubt they handled anything involving AB well 

Gruden thinks he's funny all the time come on AB my grinder dude is so unprofessional 

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NEVER 

We haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969 haven't been in one since 1969 so when players like AB are available id like the NY Jets to acquire them, especially when it stops NE from acquiring them. 

Do you have a clue how this football thing works. 

We are weak at WR. 

Do you honestly think AB would have preferred the Jets over the Pats??

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

You can’t root for Luke Skywalker and not care about Darth Vader. It’s impossible to cheer for Bond while thinking Dr. No is just a random dude. The yin is defined by the yang and vice versa. They cannot exist independently.

Except that has not been our role in this "rivalry" The Pats are the dog. The Jets are the irritating flea/bug that stings once in a while. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Gruden is a whack job!!!!!!!  Mayock LOL is Manish the next GM and Mike Davis I doubt they handled anything involving AB well 

Gruden thinks he's funny all the time come on AB my grinder dude is so unprofessional 

I asked for examples for all three and i got crickets.  Youre just throwimg shlt out there without a hint to why to help make you case for AB, who you stick up for.

You spin around more than my kids top

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

100% calculated. You know he wanted to go to the team that would allow him to say “eff you” to the Steelers. This league is so corrupt now. Gross.

I know this sounds strange but over the years my Pats hatred has toned down , I’ve just become numb to it ..i was beaten down , like what was the difference if they won 3,4,5 or 8 titles ..the Jets were starting the season playing for a wild card until brady retires was my mindset ..but this obvious tampering , and set up has instantly renewed my disdain for this POS scum franchise ..F them ...F them and F them some more . 

• Upvote 2

There is just over 6 weeks before the Jets play the pats* and I am going to predict that AB is inactive (IR?) or cut before that game, this is gluttony and will prove to be the final piece in the implosion of that team, maybe the league

Brady on a 1 year deal (paid under the table), cracks continuing to surface, the other owners can't think this is good for the shield, right? pats* are making a joke of this league, the best thing was for AB to sit for a while, but instead he is rewarded for his behavior

Just now, Jolot said:

I know this sounds strange but over the years my Pats hatred has toned down , I’ve just become numb to it ..i was beaten down , like what was the difference if they won 3,4,5 or 8 titles ..the Jets were starting the season playing for a wild card until brady retires was my mindset ..but this obvious tampering , and set up has instantly renewed my disdain for this POS scum franchise ..F them ...F them and F them some more . 

What is the case for tampering?

• Upvote 1