Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

AbstraKt

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Spin Dr thats you always spinning sh*t and always  looking for a damn argument. 

It's cool it's who you are.

Says the little sensitive one who thinks anyone who disagrees with his posts is "spinning shlt and looking for a damn argument.

You dont have the ability to distinguish different opinions from arguments.  So walk away and we wont disagree.  

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Says the little sensitive one who thinks anyone who disagrees with his posts is "spinning shlt and looking for a damn argument.

You dont have the ability to distinguish different opinions from arguments.  So walk away and we wont disagree.  

Im far from sensitive dude i'm abrasive as it gets I can dish it out and take it. 

I hate dealing with stupid people. 

You argue with everyone. 

• Upvote 1

The NFL has become a joke in so many ways.  You've got Goddell who got burned so bad last time he screwed with Brady that he won't do his job.  Th Pats contract to companies Brady has interest in... no use of "fair play" ever comes into public discussion.  ****!  In European soccer, an owner tires to funnel money through illicit means or pay off an agent to tap up a player.... his whole team is banned from UEFA play for a year or from signing any players.  There's never anything like that in the NFL  because all they ever attach to the "brand" is money.  No concerns whether AB engineered this whole f-ing mess (which is totally friggin' obvious to anybody with a brain) because he signed literally a couple of hours after he was released!  They must have been in contact with his agent because he didn't even field any offers.  But nobody ever says "this is terrible for the reputation of the league or how fans view the competitive nature of our organization."  Its just all the cognitive dissonance as fans nervously laugh and say "if you ain't cheating then you ain't trying."  Then all the particulars become background noise.  The Pats do this sh*t because they know they can't get away with it.  And since there's an entire press core and millions of bandwagon fans that anesthetize the consciousness of the general public.  That just astroturf so much apathy in the wake of any constructive public discussion.  So we always see the same sh*t again and again.  The league is truly becoming a monkey's tea party.

• Post of the Week 4

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Im far from sensitive dude i'm abrasive as it gets I can dish it out and take it. 

I hate dealing with stupid people. 

You argue with everyone. 

No matter what you type you have no idea what you're talking about

Youre the sensitive one who puts people on ignore all the time because youre pissed that they dont agree with you.  Then take it off.  Because you can dish it out

You take a simple post where I dont, AS DO MOST, with signing AB and you say I'm arguing.  But you can take it.  

Im done, move on, youve turned a difference in opinion into an argument and I swore I'm not doing this anymore, bye

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

The money obviously wasn’t as important than playing somewhere he wanted to be. I do think it was planned.  Even crazy people can have a plan.

Obviously?

This wasnt planned, this is how its worked out.  If they dont win, he doesnt play well and hes gone it will sure as shlt be about the money

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No matter what you type you have no idea what you're talking about

Youre the sensitive one who puts people on ignore all the time because youre pissed that they dont agree with you.  Then take it off.  Because you can dish it out

You take a simple post where I dont, AS DO MOST, with signing AB and you say I'm arguing.  But you can take it.  

Im done, move on, youve turned a difference in opinion into an argument and I swore I'm not doing this anymore, bye

Blah blah blah 

Ive been done. 

Goodbye 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And most fans are sane, not wanting to sign this idiot to the team.

I'm afraid you are very wrong on this. Antonio Brown will be lethal as a Pat. Just as Moss was. Six seasons at more than 1200 yards. He's probably the best receiver in the NFL. Pats are locking up the division once again.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I'm afraid you are very wrong on this. Antonio Brown will be lethal as a Pat. Just as Moss was. Six seasons at more than 1200 yards. He's probably the best receiver in the NFL. Pats are locking up the division once again.

And again, they never won a title with Moss.

Plus, hate to say it, they were a lock to win the division without him

• Upvote 1