Jump to content
AbstraKt

Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.

Recommended Posts

Just now, jgb said:

That is undoubtedly mutual 

Good part is I'm not insulted that a total whack job, whos mental capacities have been questioned everywhere might not want to play for our team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

We? 

I think MOST Jets fans want to win. 

We crowd is cool but they must like losing. 

And most fans are sane, not wanting to sign this idiot to the team.

 

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's amazing. Multi million dollar contract is negotiated  in less than an hour. All tje language and everything is agreed to. How can the league not investigate  this. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Spin Dr thats you always spinning sh*t and always  looking for a damn argument. 

It's cool it's who you are.

Says the little sensitive one who thinks anyone who disagrees with his posts is "spinning shlt and looking for a damn argument.

You dont have the ability to distinguish different opinions from arguments.  So walk away and we wont disagree.  

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

And most fans are sane, not wanting to sign this idiot to the team.

 

Opinions is the bottom line. 

In the end its all about the W 

The NFL is measured on wins and losses and who is hoisting the Lombardi at the end of the season 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

You just dont get it

This is absolutely, 100% on AB. The only people making these ridiculous claims that its Gruden-Mayock-Davis fault are excuse makers trying to make AB sound better than the assclown is.

 

Antonio Brown won that round.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Says the little sensitive one who thinks anyone who disagrees with his posts is "spinning shlt and looking for a damn argument.

You dont have the ability to distinguish different opinions from arguments.  So walk away and we wont disagree.  

Im far from sensitive dude i'm abrasive as it gets I can dish it out and take it. 

I hate dealing with stupid people. 

You argue with everyone. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

The Pats were the only team that really made sense for him.

The people who wanted to surround a 22 year old Darnold with this f*cking goof are out of their minds.

chow yun fat yes GIF

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Butterfield said:

Antonio Brown won that round.

Only if you think he planned it.

Or if his 15 or so mil dollar deal will eventually be better than the 30mil he walked away from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NFL has become a joke in so many ways.  You've got Goddell who got burned so bad last time he screwed with Brady that he won't do his job.  Th Pats contract to companies Brady has interest in... no use of "fair play" ever comes into public discussion.  ****!  In European soccer, an owner tires to funnel money through illicit means or pay off an agent to tap up a player.... his whole team is banned from UEFA play for a year or from signing any players.  There's never anything like that in the NFL  because all they ever attach to the "brand" is money.  No concerns whether AB engineered this whole f-ing mess (which is totally friggin' obvious to anybody with a brain) because he signed literally a couple of hours after he was released!  They must have been in contact with his agent because he didn't even field any offers.  But nobody ever says "this is terrible for the reputation of the league or how fans view the competitive nature of our organization."  Its just all the cognitive dissonance as fans nervously laugh and say "if you ain't cheating then you ain't trying."  Then all the particulars become background noise.  The Pats do this sh*t because they know they can't get away with it.  And since there's an entire press core and millions of bandwagon fans that anesthetize the consciousness of the general public.  That just astroturf so much apathy in the wake of any constructive public discussion.  So we always see the same sh*t again and again.  The league is truly becoming a monkey's tea party.

  • Post of the Week 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jet Nut said:

Only if you think he planned it.

Or if his 15 or so mil dollar deal will eventually be better than the 30mil he walked away from.

The money obviously wasn’t as important than playing somewhere he wanted to be. I do think it was planned.  Even crazy people can have a plan.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course he signs with the Patriots. It will work out too, simply because it's them. Everything falls their f*cking way.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

It's amazing. Multi million dollar contract is negotiated  in less than an hour. All tje language and everything is agreed to. How can the league not investigate  this. 

I’m sure Roger Goodell is all over it

 

32528552-9F4A-41A2-8F2A-6F2972F14E16.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Only if you think he planned it.

Or if his 15 or so mil dollar deal will eventually be better than the 30mil he walked away from.

That’s ok he’ll be getting another $15 million deposited in his account in the Caymans 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he wouldnt pick the Jets over Pats ever...   if we paid him x2...   no matter....

we aint even close and they are a virtual AFCCG lock every year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Im far from sensitive dude i'm abrasive as it gets I can dish it out and take it. 

I hate dealing with stupid people. 

You argue with everyone. 

No matter what you type you have no idea what you're talking about

Youre the sensitive one who puts people on ignore all the time because youre pissed that they dont agree with you.  Then take it off.  Because you can dish it out

You take a simple post where I dont, AS DO MOST, with signing AB and you say I'm arguing.  But you can take it.  

Im done, move on, youve turned a difference in opinion into an argument and I swore I'm not doing this anymore, bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Hes playing tomorrow night right? I mean he's had the playbook.

Can't play tomorrow night.  Not on the roster until Monday.   I think raiders thought that much through

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

The money obviously wasn’t as important than playing somewhere he wanted to be. I do think it was planned.  Even crazy people can have a plan.

Obviously?

This wasnt planned, this is how its worked out.  If they dont win, he doesnt play well and hes gone it will sure as shlt be about the money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And most fans are sane, not wanting to sign this idiot to the team.

 

It was an act

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

No matter what you type you have no idea what you're talking about

Youre the sensitive one who puts people on ignore all the time because youre pissed that they dont agree with you.  Then take it off.  Because you can dish it out

You take a simple post where I dont, AS DO MOST, with signing AB and you say I'm arguing.  But you can take it.  

Im done, move on, youve turned a difference in opinion into an argument and I swore I'm not doing this anymore, bye

Blah blah blah 

Ive been done. 

Goodbye 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

Obviously?

This wasnt planned, this is how its worked out.  If they dont win, he doesnt play well and hes gone it will sure as shlt be about the money

Disagree with everything you said.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jgb said:

 

It was an act

LOL, like that mafia godfather in the bathrobe, Gigante

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the only realistic way that the Patriots could have possibly become more unlikable than they already were 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And most fans are sane, not wanting to sign this idiot to the team.

 

I'm afraid you are very wrong on this. Antonio Brown will be lethal as a Pat. Just as Moss was. Six seasons at more than 1200 yards. He's probably the best receiver in the NFL. Pats are locking up the division once again.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Blah blah blah 

Ive been done. 

Goodbye 

 

Bye doesnt mean write back and repeat what I said tough guy, LOL

 

  • Thumb Down 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I'm afraid you are very wrong on this. Antonio Brown will be lethal as a Pat. Just as Moss was. Six seasons at more than 1200 yards. He's probably the best receiver in the NFL. Pats are locking up the division once again.

And again, they never won a title with Moss.

Plus, hate to say it, they were a lock to win the division without him

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...