Deleted.

Jet_Engine1

Just now, Hackenberg said:

It's about time you figured it out.

Took me too long too, finally dawned on 3 years ago. 

And I doubt Jets make playoffs .

They might tease and then just fall short.

Anyone who thought jets were a playoff team this year got their own issues. Team is still a year away.

• Upvote 1

The Patriots are winning the super bowl. I think it's better to just start accepting and resigning ourselves to that now... 

I'm excited for the season and to see an improved Jets team, but when it comes down to real championship contenders, the Patriots are just miles above the rest of the league. No need to over complicate it. They're going to win, and probably blow the doors off offensive records in the process. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1

If the Pats win a 7th Superbowl...what changes, exactly?

Why would everyone be so pissed?

They’ve already won 6. They’re already widely considered the greatest dynasty in NFL history with the GOAT QB and GOAT HC.

I gave up on caring about that sh*t after Atlanta handed them their 5th trophy.

We have Sam Darnold for the next 14+ years barring injury. What the Pats accomplish during the twilight of their reign is less important to me than losing a quarter in the gum ball machine at this point.

• Upvote 3

@Jet_Engine1   Jeez, c'mon big guy. Enough with this crap.., :rolleyes:

I don't understand how anyone who follows sports the way you do is surprised how this Antonio Brown thing played out. You see it all the time in football and basketball. A player gets traded to a bad team, or is unhappy with his contract, so he causes enough drama until he gets his way. Brown was never happy with the two choices he had (Buffalo or Oakland), he caused a scene and got released.

Where did you think he was going to go after that? It was always going to be a team where he thought he could win. He went to the Patriots. Shocker. So now you're disillusioned? Want to give up football? No you don't, and no you won't. We're sports fans. We get disgusted with some of the crap that goes on sometimes, but what are we going to do? Start watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey on Bravo with the women? I don't think so. [-X

If the Jets beat Buffalo tomorrow you'll be pounding your chest, looking to take down the Browns next week, and breaking my chops for liking Mayfield... ?

52 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

I’m sick an tired of this sh*t also. If a player acts like AB did - and he did it on purpose - if the teams cuts a player for reasons that AB was cut for that player should be ineligible to play for the entirety of that season. It’s very obvious what happened here. If a player is cut for actions detrimental to the team or however they want to word it and the team cuts that player because they don’t want to pay the jerk - why should he be able sign and get paid big money by another team 10 min later. It creates this scenario that just happened. If a player wants off a team he pulls a bunch of BS and gets what he wants. Unreal. Rules need to be changed. 

They worst case would have traded him to the pats for 5th round pick.  Once this all started you knew he was going there.  Jerks 

53 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

@Jet_Engine1   Jeez, c'mon big guy. Enough with this crap.., :rolleyes:

I don't understand how anyone who follows sports the way you do is surprised how this Antonio Brown thing played out. You see it all the time in football and basketball. A player gets traded to a bad team, or is unhappy with his contract, so he causes enough drama until he gets his way. Brown was never happy with the two choices he had (Buffalo or Oakland), he caused a scene and got released.

Where did you think he was going to go after that? It was always going to be a team where he thought he could win. He went to the Patriots. Shocker. So now you're disillusioned? Want to give up football? No you don't, and no you won't. We're sports fans. We get disgusted with some of the crap that goes on sometimes, but what are we going to do? Start watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey on Bravo with the women? I don't think so. [-X

If the Jets beat Buffalo tomorrow you'll be pounding your chest, looking to take down the Browns next week, and breaking my chops for liking Mayfield... ?

It's a joke. Period. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TNJet said:

In positive news the Patriots now have 2 cancers that play the same position. Gordon and AB. Not long until they start fighting over who gets the ball most. They both are locker room disasters waiting to happen. Go Jets!

There will be no locker room disasters with the Patriots. They survive whatever is thrown their way. Draft picks gone. Killer tight end. QB suspensions. Happy ending massage parlors.  Doesn't matter. There will be no issues with Gordon and AB on this team. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Nixhead said:

There will be no locker room disasters with the Patriots. They survive whatever is thrown their way. Draft picks gone. Killer tight end. QB suspensions. Happy ending massage parlors.  Doesn't matter. There will be no issues with Gordon and AB on this team. 

Agreed. It'll become the story line after they win the super bowl... How they managed to fix and heal two troubled players and turn them into champs... I can already see the ESPN feature. 

7 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Don't recall them having a guy that cries over his helmet or tries to punch out his own GM before though.

12 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

Anyone who thought jets were a playoff team this year got their own issues. Team is still a year away.

Whether it's realistic or not, I'm convincing myself that Darnold is taking a big step this year and we're going 10-6.  The season hasn't begun yet so I might as well think that way, right?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Whether it's realistic or not, I'm convincing myself that Darnold is taking a big step this year and we're going 10-6.  The season hasn't begun yet so I might as well think that way, right?

I agree with you, but we don't need to poll that. lol

• Haha 2