Maxman

!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

8 minutes ago, rammagen said:

I see your point but they need to execute on Offense Gase's forte and they did crap. That missed FG was not his fault. Bad snap and hold

Edwards did a great job of placing the ball. It's just that our kicker sucks. 

2 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Things I noticed.  

1.  Communication between the OL is absolute sh*t.

2.  Lotta plays we gave up for short yardage to extend drives because Mosley wasn't there to plug holes,

3.  Offense doesn't really work without a big target to give Sam a reliable go to who won't get bodied.  Even when he did have time, they were beating us behind the sticks.  Having a bunch of versatile shrimps and a slim jim to run go routes will only get you so far.

4.  For a guy who spends all his time thinking up plays.  Gase sure didn't come up with any miracles offensive scenarios that might help us.  Again, we don't exactly have a ton of great personnel.  But he did that several times in Miami.

The loss of Herndon is really hurting this offense.

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Did anyone with the last name Williams play today? 

All of you IDIOTS who thought it was smart to draft a DT at 3 instead of "reaching" for an offensive lineman or trading down can eat sh*t.

The "next Aaron Donald" played like Ronald McDonald.

The Jets better put up 40 next week bc they are not going to stop the Browns WR's at all next Monday night.

Just a totally disgusting game.

I guess you missed the memo that Leo would have a breakout year because now they can't double team him. Leo sucks and Quennin was non existent.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Irish Jet said:

He wouldn’t have made too big a difference.

Given how bad the OL looked I don’t blame Gase for calling quick, conservative routes or Darnold for being erratic. He did well not to turn it over.

That was as bad a pass blocking performance I’ve seen in a long time and sitting Sam back there for any length of time is asking for an injury. We’re screwed unless they improve. Mac has f*cked us. 

The Oline sucked but lets be realistic here. Sam was holding onto the ball way too long and had no ******* clue how to beat the blitz. It was like his pocket presence went out the door today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Our receivers SUCK outside Crowder 

And Herndon. Never understood the Enunwa love here...guy has been and always will be a total jag.

4 minutes ago, RVAJet815 said:

Said the same thing today...where is the cool calm qb from preseason? This captain checkdown stuff isn’t getting it done.

What stands out is when the corner blitzed and he saw it coming. All he did was tighten up and take the sack. He should be able to beat the blitz when he sees it coming but today he was awful.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Barton said:

Anyone notice our #3 overall pick wasnt even on the field in the 2nd half?? 

Didn't notice him all game or our 6th overall from a few years ago.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company