Maxman

!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

If there's one last thing that must be emphasized it is that this team must start fast. Even when the Jets were last a competing team for something real they were notoriously slow starters. It usually took Sanchez led teams about 20 minutes before they started putting up points. That's terrible. It only got much, much worse with guys like Geno Smith. This team has the talent to break that curse. 

It's hard for me to think Gase and Douglas or at least Gase is responsible for this kicking mess? You mean between May and now they couldn't get other kickers in camp? This is a mess that could turn out to haunt us all season.

Josh Allen is terrible. He does NOT know to go through progressions. He's already thrown what should have been his second interception and he's resorting to running the ball far too early. He's a bad QB that's making the same mistakes from his rookie season.

This is one of the very WORST performances I've seen by the Jets OL. It's so bad Sammy doesn't even have a chance. If this keeps up he's going to get banged up. The OL is 100% to blame for the offense failing.

This is one of the most horrifyingly awful performances by the OL. Predicting Sam Darnold getting sacked on 3rd down is like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

I told you guys Hewitt was good

He is HEAD and SHOULDERS better than Darron Lee ever was. He's a lunch pail guy. Doesn't have an awful lot of natural ability but he is easily TWICE the player Lee ever was. Great guy to have around as depth.

• Upvote 3

This team has 3 big weaknesses that everyone knew about coming into today. Kicker and OL has been every bit as BAD as advertised. Corner hasn't really shown to be a big weakness but they are playing Josh Allen and he sucks. It's nice to get a win (there's no way the Bills are coming back from this. The Jets have it in the bag), but this is NOT good. We're in for a long season.

So there it is! I posted pages back how the Jets SUCK in 3 different areas. This IS the kiss of death. Kicker, OL, and corner is why this team won't touch a .500 record.

This is the worst, most pathetic performance by an offense in recent memory. The Jets offense is PUTRID. The Bills are garbage and they beat the Jets. How BAD does that make us?

Just now, Dunnie said:

Darnold looked like sanchez

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah. He played like sh*t today. Not as bad as Allen but the Jets team is a worthless POS

Just now, Grandy said:

Tough defense but Darnold was playing scared. He needs to get better. That starts with the o-line, and his deep ball.

No he doesn't. He got the sh*t beat out of him. It's no wonder he started playing scared. If he had an OL worth anything he would have played wonderfully.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

This organization is still broken 

Who manages the kicker position so poorly? Is there anyone that could be so pathetic? Honestly, this should cost someone their job.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company