Maxman

!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Defense is playing with fire,  cant keep throwing them out there.  Gase needs to figure out this protection issue at the half.  Since we know Darrell doughboy has nothing to do with it.

6 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Robbie deep- take a shot

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

This has to happen . Shotgun, let Robbie run past everyone.  Even if incomplete,  they would need to respect it.

Sam looked terrible.  Don't care if he did not turn the ball over.  This was very bad.  If we had a kicker.  Ughhh.  5 million for the win Alex.

After today Sam is not it.  Cant find a wide open guy down field in the 4th.  Not even close over threw him by 7 yards.  I cant believe we are still looking for that guy.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Gase and Drarnold were all kind of awful

Darnold got the ball back with 3 minutes to go and 2 timeouts...in 2 minutes he was able to progress the ball 15 yards before losing it on downs...

even Geno Smith can do that lol

have you seen the last 2 passes to no where before losing it on downs , no Jets player in the area.

I would rather a pick 6 than not anywhere near someone who can make a play

Just now, Hael said:

End of the day, we are the same team as last year + two high priced stud FAs and Crowder (a good player).  They'll win us an extra game or two, but the fundamental core of the team was not drafted during our previous GM's tenure.  That should be clear as day now. 

.500 here we come.

LOL .500.  They needed this game to get to .500.

• Upvote 2

The Maye dropped pick and Anderson PF.  On the field goal drive.  Is the difference,  but The Jets missed an extra point and their only field goal try.  So did  1 series spin the game.   No you get 3 turnovers.  Stop being a puss and open the offense.  I would rather Sam,  who I know now stinks open it up and rip it.  Turnovers happen.

• Upvote 1

Just now, RobR said:

The loss of Herndon is really hurting this offense.

I get it,  but you are up 16 - 0 you have to find a way to win.  They are the ultimate losers and I have been watching the same crap over and over for 40 years.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 2

Just now, MooseHead said:

Would you let your daughter date Darnold? Never seen him with a lady, straight Fa44it and plays like it.

Where are the Mods.  Ban this fool.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

Just now, MooseHead said:

Mods fell asleep at halftime with this pathetic showing by these Mongrels on the field. Haw Haw Haw...

You child are an idiot.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MooseHead said:

Phuk these worthless N144ers and crackers who year after year pocket the cash and put out a shyt product..They don't get my respect. Let the Mods ban me...Haw Haw Haw...

It will happen.  Bye Bye moron

3 minutes ago, MooseHead said:

When they put out a good product they will then earn my respect. Too many years of futility. Nothing but a money machine and these pre Madonna N144ers and crackers cannot even kick an XP.

Yeah but you dont respect yourself.  With your senseless comments.  You are a tool

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, N144ers+Crackers said:

Guess he is in the back sweeping up.....Haw Haw haw...

Permaban this childs IP please.  Let him spend money for the VPN.  Please Crusher.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Green Truth said:

Permaban this childs IP please.  Let him spend money for the VPN.  Please Crusher.

Just do the whole subnet.  

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company