!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Maxman

9 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I mean pretty much every snap. They have also dropped at least 3 passes which were first downs.  No saying he has been terrific but he isn’t the issue

He isn’t the issue but he is the solution. He needs to carry the offense and he can, but he hasn’t pulled the trigger like he did at the end of last year. 

I haven't watched any of the game but after drafting teh franchize and getting an offensive-minded head coach and spending 8 million dollars on a center I can only assume 6 points off 4 turnovers is somehow Brian Schottenheimer's fault.

Glad we now have an offensive minded coach. We look soooooooo much better on offense than we did last year with that guy from the woods/mountains.

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

He isn’t the issue but he is the solution. He needs to carry the offense and he can, but he hasn’t pulled the trigger like he did at the end of last year. 

I haven't been able to pay close attention. Are guys getting open?

Just now, Jets723 said:

I means it’s easier to say.  But it’s not that simple.  

Thats why they get paid the big bucks. There have been times where he has had the option of moving around and hasn’t. I think we can agree he looks hesitant to pull the trigger. 

8 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

enough with this nonsense , what happen when the kick is blocked and she have to tackle someone or someone has to tackle her???

******* insane 

Yeah, because if there's anything a kicker needs to be able to do, it's to ******* tackle.

Most of them are soft pussies.