Maxman

!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Just now, T0mShane said:

Literally the only thing that will kill the NFL is if gamblers abandon it, and if they’re going to start pulling TDs off the board ten minutes after they’re scored because of OPI reviews, gamblers are going to run over the MMA. 

How many calls today, or Thursday, have been about nonsense away from the ball that had no impact on the play? Nobody is tuning in to watch a striped shirt under the hood all afternoon. 

This Darnold guy is pretty good. That was the most impressive play I've seen from him (the 2PT).

• Upvote 1

We go for 2 and get it! I think this signifies this kicker has kicked his last FG and will be cut after the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, jgb said:

This Darnold guy is pretty good. That was the most impressive play I've seen from him.

He did the same thing against Bluffalo last year, too.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wonderboy said:

We go for 2 and get it! I think this signifies this kicker has kicked his last FG and will be cut after the game.

Is he still even in the building??

• Haha 3

Just now, jgb said:

This Darnold guy is pretty good. That was the most impressive play I've seen from him.

It’s funny 5 minutes ago people were saying he sucked today lol.  Even with pressure he is impressive 

If that type of play is going to get overturned for offensive PI, the Patriots might not complete a red zone pass all season.

• Upvote 1

Now we get to see if Gase/Williams have a step on their throat and kick them while they're down defense... of if they're going to be like Rex and Bowles and let the Bills make us all sweat, or worse come back here.

• Upvote 2